Preview / speculation about the upcoming episodes of The Simpsons.

Now (seeing on the crew and possible premise), I personally really anticipated to that long-titled episode.:)

Okay! Something tells me that the director rotation for the UABF production cycle might be different than the ZABF production cycle and the QABF production cycle, I have absolutely no idea what I meant exactly. Maybe it's probably because that Debbie Mahan would finally join as the Simpsons director later by the end of the QABF production cycle and possibly one of the other upcoming Season 33 episodes and beyond The Simpsons, I guess

Say uh, [MENTION=86919]Trab Pu Kcip[/MENTION]? I understand that you haven't been on this thread that much sometimes ever since Season 32's already over, but I was wondering if you could maybe write a plot for 'The Star of Backstage', 'The Wayz We Were', 'Lisa's Belly', 'Bart's in Jail!', 'Mothers and Other Strangers', 'A Serious Flanders: Parts One and Two', 'Portrait of a Lackey on Fire', 'A Made Maggie', 'Pixelated and Afraid', 'The Longest Marge', 'Boyz N the Highlands', 'YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT -- ACT THREE WILL SHOCK YOU!', 'Bart the Cool Kid' and 'Pretty Whittle Liar' one day? Anyway, the some of us already know that The Star of Backstage is gonna be a flashback episode where we'll see Helen Lovejoy as a teenager and an adult, The Wayz We Were will be the Simpsons family themed episode, and Pretty Whittle Liar will be a Brandie episode, we also already know that 'Bart's in Jail!' and 'Bart the Cool Kid will be a Bart episode, while Lisa's Belly will be a Lisa episode, A Made Maggie will be a Maggie episode, both Parts 1 and 2 of A Serious Flanders will be a big Ned episode, Portrait of a Lackey on Fire will be a Smithers episode, The Longest Marge will be be a Marge episode, Boyz N the Highlands might be a Bart episode where it features Bart and his friends as main characters, and 'YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT -- ACT THREE WILL SHOCK YOU!' will be a Homer episode. I found out last night that 'Pixelated and Afraid' will mostly be a Homer and Marge episode

Also, now that we found out who Loni is, her name is Loni Steele Sosthand who recently wrote UABF10. I wonder if she's also gonna be the staff writer for the UABFxx production cycle as well?

And now we wait for a yet another episode title for a Al Jean showrun episode to be revealed on Twitter sometime either next Thursday or the week after. Since I believe UABF11 is probably going to be the last episode to be showrun by Al Jean for a while, but we'll see
Jean has IN TOTAL just 1 (maybe 2) more episode in cycle, and 99% (besides of your guesses) it's THOH33. So, anyway, he "saves power" for some later scripts.

Oh, so that means Treehouse of Horror XXXIII won't be showrunned by Matt Selman? Because I guess that means Al Jean might probably be the showrunner for UABF16 then

You know guys? Sounds like Bleeding Gums Murphy in the Sound of Music might possibly be a Lisa-centered episode as well as a Bleeding Gums Murphy episode, but who knows?

And also, I just figured out that the production code for Season 34 should be 1BBFxx, because sometimes in the production order like on Bob's Burgers, 1 comes before A. But either way, what do you guys think?

And also, I just figured out that the production code for Season 34 should be 1BBFxx, because sometimes in the production order like on Bob's Burgers, 1 comes before A. But either way, what do you guys think?

NO JUST NO (for much aforementioned reasons)

A Bleeding Gums Murphy Episode!!! I'm very intrigued by this one just like the Brandine episode.

Don't want to rush your hopes, but cause Al Jean is showrunner for "Pretty Whittle Liar" (Brandine episode), that just means the continuity of plenty of Spuklers-obsessed Jean episodes, with low quality. Unfortunally, but be ready for this:oops:| Sure, we can hope, that "this time all's different, and this time Jean won't let we down", but these fair tales are in past:oops:-/

As for Bleeding Gums Murphy, yes, I'm also intrigued by possible premise (though I haven't any mind WHAT THE STORY to that late character they'll manage to deliver). But, the usual picture: *10 episode, written by freelancer-woman, and under Matt Selman. Sure, that's going to be hit… I believe.

Don't want to rush your hopes, but cause Al Jean is showrunner for "Pretty Whittle Liar" (Brandine episode), that just means the continuity of plenty of Spuklers-obsessed Jean episodes, with low quality. Unfortunally, but be ready for this:oops:| Sure, we can hope, that "this time all's different, and this time Jean won't let we down", but these fair tales are in past:oops:-/

As for Bleeding Gums Murphy, yes, I'm also intrigued by possible premise (though I haven't any mind WHAT THE STORY to that late character they'll manage to deliver). But, the usual picture: *10 episode, written by freelancer-woman, and under Matt Selman. Sure, that's going to be hit… I believe.

I don't know about you though Bohdan, but I think Matt Selman is gonna be the showrunner for Bleeding Gums Murphy in the Sound of Music. Al Jean won't be the showrunner again until like UABF11 and possibly UABF16 unless that one's gonna be a Treehouse of Horror XXXIII. And also, maybe Bleeding Gums Murphy's nephew might appear in UABF10 as well

I don't know about you though Bohdan, but I think Matt Selman is gonna be the showrunner for Bleeding Gums Murphy in the Sound of Music. Al Jean won't be the showrunner again until like UABF11 and possibly UABF16 unless that one's gonna be a Treehouse of Horror XXXIII. And also, maybe Bleeding Gums Murphy's nephew might appear in UABF10 as well

The one adequate thing, I'll comment is Murphy's nephew (from Lisa Gets the Blues) - he'll probably reappear there.

Okay, it looks like we'll be getting at least two Lisa episodes for Season 33, such as Lisa's Belly, and Bleeding Gums Murphy in the Sound of Music. And you know what? I think Bleeding Gums Murphy in the Sound of Music is probably gonna be a tribute to Bleeding Gums Murphy, kinda like when Diary Queen was a tribute to Edna Krabappel, so who knows for sure though?

Right everyone, because that Pixelated and Afraid might be a reference to Naked and Afraid... No, Homer and Marge will NOT be naked somewhere in Pixelated and Afraid, I don't know for sure yet

You know, forget about IABF or OABF, 'cause I just figured out that the production code for Season 34 might be 1BBFxx, you know... Kinda similar to the first production cycle for HouseBroken (1BBHBxx for example), except that the production code for HouseBroken has the letters H and B after the first two B's. Know what I mean?

I wonder how they will pull off a Bleeding Gums Murphy episode even though I'm against the idea (as the character is dead and his voice actor Ron Taylor passed away since the early 2000's as well; yeah, I know he was briefly voiced by KMR in 'Sorry Not Sorry' but to make an episode about him does feel like an bad idea. Still curious about how they'll go about it, though).

Also, now that Minnie Mouse has a new voice actor who is none other than Kaitlyn Robrock, I wonder if Kaitlyn Robrock is probably gonna join The Simpsons one day where she's gonna voice new characters or something like that?

But you know, if Drederick Tatum might speak somewhere in Season 33 or so, he might be voiced by Alex Desert this time instead of Hank Azaria

Also, now that Minnie Mouse has a new voice actor who is none other than Kaitlyn Robrock, I wonder if Kaitlyn Robrock is probably gonna join The Simpsons one day where she's gonna voice new characters or something like that?

WTF?!

Yes, the late Russy Tailor voiced as Minnie Mouse and as The Simpsons characters. But that DOES NOT mean her replacement Minnie Mouse actress also must voice on The Simpsons at all. Sorry, but that's another your stupid guess! :rolleyes:

For your logic, if he late Russy Tailor (hypothecally) stared in some "live-action" series, Kaitlyn Robrock also would going to replace her there.

For those of you who like to - hold on...what? Oh, all right...for those of us who like to speculate on when episodes will air months in advance, note that the Oscars have moved from February 27 to March 27.

Oh man, it's so good to be finally back! :) Anyway, now the WGA listings for Season 33 of The Simpsons (as well as Season 34) have finally been changed, and part of me thinks that something's not right, I'm sure the some of you might see why, but here's the picture down below. Remember, it's from the WGA Directories website in the link under this picture here

uabf.png
https://directories.wga.org/project/192800/simpsons-the

And hello to you, Justin 😋it was a great rest from you, but everything except The Simpsons ends
Plus, part of me thinks that this year's upcoming Treehouse of Horror would have three regular segments along with the 2 mini segments that's for the intro and for the ending
Agree! That's the best decision to organise all 5 into 20 minutes with some quality

Because that Jeff Westbrook has recently written a Shuana episode for next year, it looks like Jeff Westbrook might return as a Co-Executive Producer sometime in Season 33

Since Al Jean's not the showrunner for UABF11, he probably won't get to showrun his last table read for the UABF production season until maybe by the end of September. I doubt he might be the showrunner for Treehouse of Horror XXXIII next year, but Treehouse of Horror XXXIII won't be revealed until by the end of September, unless if Al Jean happens to be the showrunner for UABF16 which might probably be the production code for Treehouse of Horror XXXIII for next year

The title makes me think in some kind of mockumentary episode, if they go with that route they could tell an interesting story of all his life and use interviews of other characters in order to avoid that Bleeding Gums Murphy talks that much.

The title makes me think in some kind of mockumentary episode, if they go with that route they could tell an interesting story of all his life and use interviews of other characters in order to avoid that Bleeding Gums Murphy talks that much.
Nah. It indeed to be a Lisa episode + I doubt the freelance writer would be capable for such format-bender. So no chances mockumentary.

• Eek
Reactions: MDB
You know what? Never mind about what I just said about THOH XXXIII earlier, we'll probably have to wait until by the end of September until the Treehouse of Horror XXXIII script might finally be revealed on Al Jean's Twitter

I guess Meat is Murder might be an upcoming episode which will explore Homer's relationship with Grampa

I guess Meat is Murder might be an upcoming episode which will explore Homer's relationship with Grampa
Selman said about the plot far earlier than the script was revealed. In the same time… all can be🤷

Back