The B's episodes ideas

You're much in continuity with your ideas , because i'm not in continuity, but i like your ideas, :)

THERE ISN'T ANY COUNTINITY.:DALL IDEAS (including live-action) ARE INDEPENDENT OF EACH OTHER and thanks:)

(there is actually 1 future idea, based on past one)

Won't Somebody Please Steal the Children? ("Won't somebody please think of the children?" phrase pun)
Written by someone random freelancer. Let it be... William Wright
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: AJ and Mike Reiss

IT'S KIDNAPPING IN ALL-NEW "Won't Somebody Please Steal the Children?"!

The Simpsons' kids (as well as others') got kidnapped. However, during special rescue operation [featuring police and army] the children earns Stockholm syndrome to their kidnappers…
The story should be really cool, with variety of emotions
Guest star: someone (I just couldn't find the most suitable) star as kidnapper

I'm not fan on this plot. Maybe could have been better if children were stolen (like if someone tried to swindle them for example)

Err… they are.:D

"Kidnapped" means "stolen". Thay're there not by own date, anyway.o:) Stockholm syndrome us about just attraction to the robber, not completely devotion to him.
Sure there can be some technique used for that (like deception or else) by that criminal. I've just given the story short summary (with missing some details)

Either we misunderstood each other, or no, I thank for your honest opinion.:)

It's my mistake, actually, because i meant "if someone stole children's items for example" if one of their personal items was stolen. :)

Miss happens:gatorshrug2:

And, in my opinion, just "stolen items" isn't really original

The Awaiting
Written by Tom Gammil and Max Pross (for some reason I forgot about this duo)
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: AJ (season 28)

THE SIMPSONS NEED TO KEEP SECRETS FOR A TIME IN ALL-NEW "The Awaiting"

The Simpsons family are chosen to attend a table read of their [and not only their - whole town's] popular TV-comedy. However, during all that period between read and episode air (add here "summer vacation" of shows, and last-minute episode preemption:D) the family must keep all the future spoilers, what is hard (cause, the episode they attend will be divided by cliffhanger into 2 parts)

1) Yes, it's a parody on "long time after table read" to WAIT for the episode. It's regarding as for The Simpsons as well for other shows. There can be also parody on "actors behind their roles". It should be hilarious:lol:

2) Now reading the story, I understand it's like reverse of Bart the Bad Guy episode, with whole family featuring:P

Kindergarten Teacher ("Kindergarten Cop" film reference)
Written by Someone random freelancer. Let it be Julie Chambers («Milhouse Doesn’t Live Here Anymore»)
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Mike Scully

THE NEW TEACHER IN THE SCHOOL IN ALL-NEW "Kindergarten Teacher"

Rainier Wolfcastle films in the sequel to his early work "Kindergarten Teacher" - "Kindergarten Teacher 2: Just a Teacher":D. He must to live the new image (=role), so he started to work [and in the same time film the movie] in Springfield Elementary. First reaction: yes, Rainier Wolfcastle got his own episode:P. If you don't understand, it should be a parody on Kindergarten Cop" 1990 film, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger (who is Wolfcastle's prototype, btw)
Meanwhile (subplot): Homer hurt his leg, and now looks for other children, but his starts interested watching for magpies [which lives on the Simpsons garden tree]. It doesn't crazy, actually, and base on my own experience:lol:

This one for A plot is great, but if he really works in Elementary, it could be "Elementary Teacher" ? As for Rainier, cool to have him in a timelight, not cameos. As for B plot, it reminds me a mix between 16.20 and 13.16.

This one for A plot is great, but if he really works in Elementary, it could be "Elementary Teacher" ? As for Rainier, cool to have him in a timelight, not cameos. As for B plot, it reminds me a mix between 16.20 and 13.16.

I didn't use "Elementary Teacher" title, because: a) that would be too simple title; b) I wanted to make more easy the reference to Schwarzenegger-Wolfcastle relation; c) "Kindergarten Teacher 2: Just a Teacher" sequel title came just in seconds, and… I find/found it funny:lol:

The B-plot is about Homer DOES NOT interfere into "magpies family life":lol: Again, it based on the next: nearby my window the real magpies became to live, and I just decided to transfer it on Homer (I probably wrote the similar clarification, earlier for some idea, didn't me?). It's rather FUNNY AND CUTE a bit story, rather something crazy or "jerkass Homer-ish"

I understand, now. For B Plot, i understood to, i just noticed that Homer's plot is somewhat connected with birds.

Don't Picture This ("Picture This" phrase reference)
Written by Rob Lazebnik
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: AJ (season 30)
(this trio recently coworked on «Manger Things»)

THE TOWN REFUSES FROM PHOTOS IN ALL-NEW "Don't Picture This"

When the Simpsons family decide to stop make photos during special moments, because then photos have see by nobody, it sets the trend to whole town. But, once, a photography can save a life…

Clarification and thoughts (decide to divide all and don't write italic comments)
1) The base is... is real actually. Remember, when you are rewatching the photos/videos (btw, videos are also there) after you done them? They are just take up memory space of computer/smartphone, being just folders untouched. In fact, we really revision them when a) cleaning that memory space from time to time and b) when we once-twice show the "see, what beautiful place I made selfie in". So, that's the reason of that act.
"the Simpsons family decide to stop make photos during special moments" because the memories saved in our own memory:rimshot: are more important - the moments we are happy/sad/shocked etc. not pictured
2) confess, "a photography can save a life…" is a pretentious thing, added just to add some intrigue or interest:P

Episodes I was inspired of: (honest words:D) "Screenless" (season 31); and "Homerazzi" (season 18), especially its first act

Stand Up Me
Written by Someone inactive writer. Let it be... Donick Cary
Directed by Lance Kramer
EP: AJ and Mike Reiss

HOMER BECOMES A STANDUPPER IN ALL-NEW "Stand Up Me"

Homer becomes a standupper, but discovers it hard to perform, when everything is fine. Meanwhile, Bart for mystery for Lisa reasons, learns French.

Clarification and thoughts
1) the both stories are really down-to-earth. I'd say "simple" better;
2) regarding main plot: I had noticed, comedians-standuppers' perform (improvise stand up show itself) base consists of talkative about "You know something in our social environment is weird/bad/crazy etc.". So, the problem here is what, if/when everything is FINE. That's actually a rare and happiness for any show from any country to have such "nothing bad" period.
3) Guest stars (comedians, of course) needed

Episodes I was inspired of: "Simprovised" (season 27) - obviously, IF you want, you can name this idea as continuation of Homer's improvisator career; "The Last Temptation of Krust" (season 9, for the coincidence, Donick Cary also wrote it). The main plot is based on Je ne parle pas français" chalkboard gag, and a scene from more modern episode when Lisa and classmates made fun of Bart, staying in school hall (couldn't find which episode)

YouTube Mother - Mothers Day special (yes, I changed the title)
Written by Ryan Koh and Carolyn Omine
Directed by Mark Kirkland
EP: AJ (season 26)

THE FIRST YOUTUBE-BLOGGER VISITS THE SIMPSONS ON THE MOTHER'S DAY IN ALL-NEW "YouTube Mother"

When the Simpsons (without Marge) decide to make own animal videos, they're taken a visit by the first YouTube woman-blogger, who tries to teach them the right way. Meanwhile, driving her car Marge accidently breaks Moe, and, to avoid the criminal punishment, Moe suggest to Marge become his helper/slave/beloved

1) that woman-Youtube (not MyTube or YourTube this time:D) had started the first animal-related channel (cute cats, dogs etc.). To said, now she is 20 years in that way (as YouTube is from 2005; well... let it be 20 years:P), and is about in 50s years old. The family is inspired by that woman's channel, made their first bad video, after what she herself visits the Simpsons. Guest-voiced by some famous actress, who is also famous blogger
2) the sub-plot can be named as "Moe's lifelong dream". Marge just MUST to serve him (in the bar), and her fate is in his hands. About "beloved" - Marge thinks she is just a "helper", so that's again dilemma for Moe.
3) the A-plot, in my view, should be definitely funny, while, to be honest, I'm not sure for reaction for B-plot:-/

Episodes I was inspired of: the main plot is similar to "The Winter of Our Monetized Content" (season 31); the subplot is sorta reverse of "Mommy Beerest"+"Break my Wife, please"

Kiss Me, Baby, One More Dime ("Kiss Me, Baby, One More Time" song pun)
Written by Jessica Conrad
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Selman

MR. BURNS FINDS HIS LOVE AND LOSES HIS MONEY IN MAYN IN SEASON FINALE "Kiss Me, Baby, One More Dime"

Burns falls in love with Jasmine. One night she secretly steal Burns' precious coin (which value equals all the rest of his herd). When he later finds Jasmine, she "exclaims" to him, that money can not buy happiness. As a result, Burns rethinks all his live, and become a billionaire-philanthropist.

1) probably, Jasmine wouldn't love Burns for real, and just wants to steal that coin. In my view, she quickly quit the courtly, and his and Burns' meeting occurs via video-connection. Of course, first Burns is angry for her, but "feeling of [mutual] love" calms him.
2) to be honest, yes, it's one of those "the story AFTER the title" ideas:P HOWEVER this time, I really thought about plot quality
3) Guest stars: Jane Lynch as Jasmine, and, I guess, Bill Gates as himself (cameo in the story of charity part)

Episodes have something common: "A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love" (season 13), "Monty Can't Buy Me Love" and "Burns and Bees" (seasons 10 and 20)

So, here's season 6 episodes ideas
  1. Happy Nice Day (TBI602)
  2. One Woman Dream (TBI601)
  3. 8 Lives Left (TBI603)
  4. Treehouse of Horror [season 6] (TBI604) - Halloween
  5. Oh, Father, Who Were Thou? (TBI606)
  6. Lisa in the Wonderland (TBI605)
  7. S Is for Simpsons (TBI607)
  8. The Adventures of Teen-Tween (TBI608)
  9. New Year Eve of Horror (TBI609) - Winter special
  10. When Vowels Become Consonants (TBI611)
  11. Lisa vs. Gaga 2: This Time We're Serious (TBI613) (hyped with football boost)
  12. Krustinfamous (TBI610)
  13. Excuse Me, My Brain Goes Out (TBI612)
  14. She Used to Be My Girlfriend (TBI614) - Valentine's day
  15. The Real Simpsons of Atlanta (TBI616)
  16. Go, Principal, Go! (TBI615)
  17. The Awaiting (TBI618)
  18. Won't Somebody Please Steal the Children? (TBI617)
  19. Stand Up Me (TBI621) (around April 1st Day)
  20. Don't Picture This (TBI620)
  21. Kindergarten Teacher (TBI619)
  22. YouTube Mother (TBI622) - mothers day
  23. Kiss Me, Baby, One More Dime (TBI623)

I appreciated the french Bart story even though it reminds me sometimes episode 24.03
Marge could work for Moe, if it's not too bad (sex slave no but just a waiter and he could just make a deal with her and agree to drop charges against her).

I appreciated the french Bart story even though it reminds me sometimes episode 24.03
Marge could work for Moe, if it's not too bad (sex slave no but just a waiter and he could just make a deal with her and agree to drop charges against her).

1) Oh, I recalled that episode's subplot - in my idea Bart is the "mystery" one. But, you know, I referred to another HD episode, with aforementioned "hall gag"

2) "sex slave"? No:lol::lol: I meant: Marge starts to serve to Moe in bar (as waiter as you said, sometimes with too rude behave toward her, because it's Moe:gatorshrug2:), later he caresses her, but Marge doesn't want to notice it. And, near the end, Moe decide to make a "romantic evening" with, in his wish/imaginary bubble, BIGGER ending;)  he's going to fall  That's all. No "sex slaving" indeed there (that really made me laugh):lol:

Oh, if it's that, it's ok. I know the Simpson are not depicted as a kid show, because of certains plots, and if it's this idea, it's ok. Family Guy would probably adopted an another kind of idea :)

I won't be in this thread for a while, due to summer vacation annual family trip (to the zone with weak Internet). However, my readers, you won't miss traditionally midseason post.

First, as you may noticed I separated my comments and the story parts a while posts ago. Also, to write honestly, "what is/is not the rehash/inspired" I added entire section, though I still don't sure about it.:D

I write again about slowing down due to work soon. For much reasons, can't state, when that SOON will come, but it getting closer...:-X

Many stories, as I've write, came from the real-life situations/things, and such stories come more, and more!

As for credited "guest stars", most of them related to the show, the story has a reference. They are seldom the centric characters. Err... I promise new LGG I even don't want to create:D

What I still want to post, that's other entertaining ideas for season 7

If you'll miss Fat Tony character, he returned in season premiere. It should be his... "reboot", I'd say.:D

Next, you'll see another Treehouse of Horror idea. Cause, I'm not sure about one of the title, I'll reveal the characters in random order: Maggie, Homer, kids, professor Frink, Marge and others.

Also, there will be soon that aforementioned two-part idea (last time I badly calculated the count). Oh, btw, there coming 95 new ideas (I remembered about my promice, and, to be fair, I'm shocked no less, than you.

So, I hope, we're meet here again.

Also, I'm lad to get more feedback, than from just 1 reader.:-/ Seriously!

I'M BACK!!!

Not Fat He Seems ("Not, that it seems" or "not that he seems" references) - See bellow

The Invasion of Hindus - See bellow

The Saudi Arabia Episode (really couldn't come with even more original title:lol:) - See next page

One Hundred and Five Years of Solitude ("One Hundred Years of Solitude" novel title pun) - See next page

Boyfriends Forever ("Best friends forever" phrase reference) - See next page

Treehouse of Horror [season 7] - Halloween special - See next page

The Automobiles ("The Cars" cartoon name pun) - See next page

The First Day at Job

Last edited:
Not Fat He Seems ("Not, that it seems" or "not that he seems" references)
Written by Someone random freelancer. Let it be... Chris Cluess ("Donnie Fatso")
Directed by Michael Polchino
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.

SPRINGFIELD MOB IS DISBANED IN ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE "Not Fat He Seems"

Because of "another" mutiny inside the mob, the members decide their time was over a long ago, and disband the mob. As a result, instead of jail for all his past criminals, Fat Tony sent doing social works, and he becomes handyman. Lisa create a "big school project" to help miserable Tony…

1) SAY AHEAD: it's NOT a rehash of "My Fair Laddy", though, perhaps, the story has something similar:oops:
2) working as handyman, Tony is really miserable. Now he hasn't any involvement, or any team (he was the one, who didn't really want to disband the mob). Saying pathetic, he lost the sense of life that's too dark:-/.
3) Guest star: Joe Mantegna as Fat Tony

The Invasion of Hindus
Written by Dan Greaney and Hank Azaria
Directed by David Silverman
EP: AJ and Selman

A HINDU MUST ESCAPE FROM SPRINGFIELD IN ALL-NEW "The Invasion of Hindus" (NOT THAT Hindu you thought:D)

Jay Nahasapeemapetilon wants to quit the country and go to his motherland in India as his uncle Apu did. However, due to new "very restraining in the USA" political toward migrants-national minorities, Jay just can't do that. So, Bart helps him to go though hard way home…

1) YES, that is the episode, which should clear up the "where is Apu?" question. Of course, it's odd, and, perhaps, someway offensive, so I'm sincerely apology in this case
2) Hank Azaria wouldn't voice Apu (despite credited as co-writer); in my view Apu actually just has a silent cameo in the end of episode  Jay managed to escape (not forever - it'd be just a visit to Homeland) 
3) Jay (guest voiced again by Utkarsh Ambudkar) would get a letter from Apu kinda about "it's time to go home, your family is missing you", then the plot development
4) ok, forgetting the Apu name, the escape story itself sounds exciting, and could have many satire jokes. It may be inspired by "Color Yellow" episode

SO, dare to ask, how is the idea?

I think, he could befriend with Jay because "he looks cool"
or be involved by recalling the "Much Apu About Something" episode (Jay: "Hey, you're that boy, who ruined my vegetable business a while ago! Cool. NOW it's time to pay debt" *Bart looks nervously, Jay stands on knees and ask Bart to help*

Sorta of

Back