The B's episodes ideas

Yep. It's The Simpsons Going Blues and Fun and Going RV.
BTW, i liked also the one where they found the previous owners. ;)

Yep. It's The Simpsons Going Blues and Fun and Going RV.
BTW, i liked also the one where they found the previous owners. ;)

Actually in that episode (house of past) there going to be "story in retrospect through the time" just with Simpsons-look-likes people from past (including "owners"). In the style such "color yellow" or "moe going from rags".

Lisa without Sex ("Lisa with an 'S'" episode title pun)
Written by Tim Long and Miranda Thompson
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: AJ

LISA DISGUSTS GENDER STEREOTYPES TOO MUCH IN ALL-NEW "Lisa without Sex"

After watching offence performance of old comedian (guest voiced by some real old comedian), full of gender stereotypes base jokes, Lisa starts to see sexism in everything. Eventually she snaps, and decide to refuse from being female/male or any concrete sex [=gender] (she changes her look to sorta emo, made the voice down, and condemns all gender-unneutral actions, like separate toilets etc.) Then she meets with such uncertain in gender guys (guest voiced). Meanwhile, in the school Bart causes an argument between Sherry and Terry. (this story was always interested as "Sherry vs. Terry":lol:)

As for the main plot, I'm sure in reality it would cause many controversy. If you thought, Lisa would change her gender at all, no:lol: - no, she's just 8 year old girl, that would be too much… even for Tim Long:D

So, how is this idea?

I really hope Xenorfo transfer save all fanfiction threads, including mine:) So, next ideas

Valentine's Day of Horror (you know what title pun and no, I'm still not tired of these:D) - Valentine's Day special - See below

Eat, Pray, Gill ("Eat, Pray, Love" title pun, but for some reason I thought there is some "Eat, Pray, Kill" title) - See below

Words of a Feather ("Birds of a feather" phrase title pun) - See below

Numb and Number ("Dumb and Dumber" title pun) - See below

The Visitor Did It ("The Butler Did It" title pun) - 2-parter - See below

Bunny for My Country - Easter special (scheduled on Palm Sunday) - See below

Blue-Haired Advocate of Devil ("The Devil's Advocate" title reference) - See below

The Secret Bum of Bart Simpson ("The Secret War of Lisa Simpson" episode pun) - See below

Mother Simpson Past - Mother's Day special - See below

100 Billion Dollars (actually, title reference to France comedy "Les Tuche"; "100 Million Euros" in Ukrainian translation, or "The Tuche", literally translating in English) - See below

Last edited:
Actually, the Lisa with a sex could be a great idea for A Family Guy Episode, but i appreciate your imagination.
I also notice that you make several references to french movies. Do you speak french ?

Not:) Just remember those movies with translated in Ukrainian language titles, and based on translation itself.

Hmm, I understood, what you mean - that story would be more suitable for Meg from FG. Anyway, thanks.

Valentine's Day of Horror (you know what title pun and no, I'm still not tired of these:D) - Valentine's Day special
Written by Dan Vebber / John Frink / Carolyn Omine
Directed by Mathew Nastuk
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

LOVE TO FEAR ON THE VALENTINE'S DAY IN ALL-NEW "Valentine's Day of Horror"

Feelingless (much of titles pun) - During school musical about "Romeo and Juliet", some accidents happen with the cast. In result, all viewers [love couples], who were in hall (namely, all the town), lose the feeling of love at all (and became just cold and untouchable). However, only Grampa and Maggie dream team:D can help. (They were absent, because Meggie was ill and Grampa babysitted her)

He Who Must Not Be Named (Lord Voldemort reference) During failed Valentine's Day romantic dinner, Marge can't stand and hacks Homer's name. Now, everyone, who spelled "Homer"'s name, falls into disaster… (sure, it's rehash of Hack and the City segment) (the solution is when Marge dis-hacks her husband, but the problem is… Marge died first)

Die Card or Love Trying (the title can stylized and "in the start" change its name to "Die Trying or Love Card" or "Die Love or Card Trying"... err you know what title pun) - When kids are force to mass producing Valentine's card, Bard decides to quarrel everyone, but it's going too much (up to creating anti-utopia)

Confess, that initially I came up with the first segment idea only and for some time thought it'd be just a single story. But later, I went to other 2 segments, which sounds weaker, imao, despite can be really good

Yep, i think Meg could be a more emo character.
For the Valentine's Day it's pretty interesting, because they never mixed love and horror. The final plot is actually a remake of Specs and The City, right ?

The final plot is actually a remake of Specs and The City, right ?

Huh... maybe. :confused: I remembered only "Bart did valentine card" detail, but, actually, SatC wasn't the base of story.

Great, that you liked these ideas - positive* emotions are very needed nowadays to everyone.:)

*Just realized, mix of "positive emotions" and "horror episode":lol: Seriously, thanks for your today [internal] support, [MENTION=83303]Azzureau[/MENTION] - I had a bad day start:P

[MENTION=10223]The[/MENTION]B you're welcome, i enjoy new ideas, because i think they are better that modern in my opinion.

Eat, Pray, Gill ("Eat, Pray, Love" title pun)
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Selman
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on «Kill Gil, Volumes I & II» (just coincidence of choice:oops:|), 14 years ago)

DISCOVER MISERY OF GILL'S FAMILY IN ALL-NEW "Eat, Pray, Gill"

When in rainy day, Homer drives home Gill (after his another frailer with home-shopper job), Homer learns, how Gill's [before unseen] family is really unhappy, poor and misery. [I want to show, that Gill really has a family, loves them and works for them. Despite ambiguity of Gill's character, the episode must be nice:)]
Guest star: some actress as Gill's wife, err… let she named Diana

Words of a Feather ("Birds of a feather" phrase title pun) (changed the title, because I had misunderstood "Be of the Same Kidney" phrase)
Written by J. Stuart Burns
Directed by Mark Kirkland
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.

SPRINGFIELD IS ENRAGED BECAUSE OF MARGE'S WRITING FAULT IN ALL-NEW "Words of a Feather"

When Marge starts working at listing company "Couch Expert" (a spoof on Futon Critic, also "couch expert" is joked name for "home's people, who critic politicians, but don't understand at all" in Ukraine) she has an opportunity to write listing for very popular soap opera. [In my view, it's like she got a paragraph with detail episode plot from production company, and just edits it, cutting odd]. However once a time, (her cursor covered extra line) and she accidently cut too much, creating really sad, unexpected and offensive to fans plot twist. For example, to said, instead of "John killed Graf James in act of revenge. Later he met calmly own mother", there was "John killed calmly own mother". As a result, all the town stands against the production company, "Couch Expert", and the series. Marge must imperceptibly (only the Simpsons know about her failure) fix all

Numb and Number ("Dumb and Dumber" title pun)
Written by Ryan Koh
Directed by Jennifer Moeller

THE IQ APP MISLEADS EVERYTHING IN ALL-NEW "Numb and Number"

When very popular mobile app "IQuest" (the name is a joke, because "only really intelligents come to thought, that the app name is just typo from "IQtest" initial name":lol:) comes to Cletus Spuckler, he tried it and gets high IQ - coefficient. Cletus starts to meet with "smart circle" (some guest stars) and becomes really smart… Meanwhile, tiring from Homer's constant bullying as naming "Stupid Flanders", Ned decides to use IQuest to refute it, however… Homer was right. (the problem is about Flanders' too religion answers on the questions, making them wrong). And meanwhile, Marge use deductive skills, acquired from all-time watching detective TV-shows (series), what turns against Homer (Marge becomes too picky to Homer in his everyday "silly things")*

*P.S. Remember, I said about some "story arc"

Last edited:
The Visitor Did It ("The Butler Did It" title pun) - 2-parter
Written by Dan Vebber
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Selman
(this trio just is going to cowork in upcoming «The Last Barfighter»)

THIS IS A DETECTIVE, MARGE TOUGH TO SOLVE IN SPECIAL ALL-NEW "The Visitor Did It"

The new, gorgeous hotel-club for rich opened in Springfield and Marge is hired as hotel administrator[-receptionist]. [That should be a VERY luxury place with all "chic" for beau monde only, including Burns, of course, Reiner Wolfcatle, Krusty, and others]. When Homer comes to Marge's job, she kick him out , because of his "too down-to-earth behavior". As a result, Homer is angry on Marge and that beau monde at all.

All rich fun stopped, when they run out of beverages. Suddenly, in the wine Vault all vine barrels are broken, and only Homer lying on the floor drunken and drunk and high. He's arrested and charged with burglary… However, Marge refuse to believe in Homer's guilt and (with earlier post mentioned deductive skills) starts own investigation…

Subplot: Meanwhile Grampa became crazy totally:gatorwoot:, so Bart and Lisa must to guard him.

Cliffhanger: 1) Not waiting for Marge's investigation end, Homer got sentenced to 10 years.:gatorshock: 2) Grampa heard Bart and Lisa doesn't like him, so he's missing… totally…

In my view, it must be cool, interesting plot a la "Selman's early magic". There wasn't initially "story-arc" with previous episode's subplot. I think, it would be interesting to use this "art feature".

So, how is this idea?

I actually liked the second idea, but i see some common grounds with episodes like Frink gets tasty for the first, and then a mix between hearbreak hotel, whodunit and the plot with Grampa is too simple :)

I actually liked the second idea, but i see some common grounds with episodes like Frink gets tasty for the first, and then a mix between hearbreak hotel, whodunit and the plot with Grampa is too simple :)

Frink gets testy didn't supposed to be detective (the common detail with my idea is "Suddenly plot twist…", I think:lol:)
Heartbreak hotel - yes, there could be similar (or even the same, for lazy:P) view of that hotel, but in my view, it is like... big, fanfare building with attraction, like... maybe like Gen Gala from recent Uncut Femmes, but the hotel.
Yes, the Abe story is really simple (and partly done in Moe Baby Blues), but being extended to whole 2-parter-subplot it should be funny:lol:

Thanks for your critics;)

Bunny for My Country - Easter-themed (scheduled on Palm Sunday)
Written by Some random inactive writer, let it be... Brent Forrester
Directed by Mark Kirkland

PRETTY "BUNNY" BECOMES NATIONAL SYMBOL IN ALL-NEW "Bunny for My Country"

To improve his image [well, that's taken from Burger Kings synopsis:P], Burns decides to make a themed Easter party for children. When he wears "Easter bunny" suit (it seen, someone's eyes are inside), kids rush at him [with happy mood], so he must to defend [by pushing them away]. When the video of this accident goes viral in the Internet, Bunny's behavior becomes as symbol for many people protests all over the country.
The story is partly inspired by that fake Willie image and protests in Washington in January'21. On paper it doesn't seem very political episode, but, who knows…

Blue-Haired Advocate of Devil ("The Devil's Advocate" title reference)
Written by Rob Lazebnik
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Matt G., James Brooks
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on «Friend with Benefit»)

MARGE TO BECOME LAWYER IN APRIL IN ALL-NEW "Blue-Haired Advocate of Devil"

Because of her ability to protect anybody, Marge hired in lawyer company [runned by that Blue-Haired Lawyer. And no, there wouldn't reveal his real name to Marge. Like a joke: "[Lawyer] I have no right to tell you it":D]. When she works well, she promoted to be [another] Burns' lawyer… Meanwhile, Smithers finds a joy of babysitting (started with Maggie).
A and B-plot are connected. Because Marge is busy, Homer took Maggie to the SNPP. She almost go in accident, but Smithers holds her and decide to look for her. Aw, it would be really cute, in my view.
Guest stars needed

Huh... Just realized the last several ideas are bunch of Marge/Burns stories:lol:

The Secret Bum of Bart Simpson ("The Secret War of Lisa Simpson" episode pun)
Written by Carolyn Omine
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
(that trio recently coworked on «To Cur with Love»)

LISA DISCOVERS BART CARES FOR BOM IN MAY IN ALL-NEW "The Secret Bum of Bart Simpson"

Lisa follows Bart to know his undercover live. She founds out, that her brother takes care of (feed up, sometimes has a conversation with) the bum (guest voiced by Morgan Freeman). Bart beg Lisa to keep this secret (to keep his "reputation" as "bad guy" and prevent the ban from the parents, when they'll discover this "activity"). However, when Lisa goes home, the bullies [undercover] filmed Bart, and later reveal that all the school [and all others]. Bart, thinking it's Lisa done, break their "brother-sister" connect (as Lisa did in The Hateful Eight-Year-olds).

Yes, it's rehash of "Gal of Constant Sorrow", also written by Omine, but here the focus would be more on Lisa-Bart relationship, rather on bum. Anyway, this must be cute (as earlier my Bart/Lisa episodes)

Mother Simpson Past - Mother's Day special
Written by Michael Price
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on "Mad About the Toy")

THE TRIP OF REVEALING THE SECRETS TAKES PLACE ON MOTHER'S DAY IN ALL-NEW "Mother Simpson Past"

When Abe Simpson got old, late letter from Mona Simpson's old "romance"  that was unrequited love , he bonds with Homer and other Simpsons (and all are worried by what was unknown Mother Simpson's past in the time, when she drove as hippy). They are going into long trip around the country with the aim of make clear some details…
Their route can include La Honda, California (where, as I read, was the start of hippy move), Los-Angeles* (also CA), New York, some forgotten small village, and Springfield. During the trip, they read (and viewers would hear) Mona's diary with some remarks…

Guest stars: Glen Close as Mona (that's obviously:D), Peter Sagal (voiced himself) in "Pay Pal" as John "the most intelligent yokel in that village"
*in LA Abe discovered one of Mona's surnames was Green (as Green move for ecology). And I see a joke scene with guest star Jennifer Aniston
Abe: Good! *sarcastic and angry* My wife was not only criminal, but also mother of annoying Jennifer Aniston (referred to Rachel Green character in "Friends")
Aniston appears and irritated
Aniston: What?! You know, I played many characters besides that Rachael! Did you see recent "The Morning Show"?
Abe: No, it's too late. :)LOL:) Well, the prettiest TV-women are hots of evening news or weather forecast. So, if you was like...
Angry Aniston: Awhhh:mad: Because of such like YOU we [The Morning show] were renewed though season 2 (where raised the topic of harassments)!

I see in this idea real potential to perform in reality (in some time):)

100 Billion Dollars (actually, title reference to France comedy "Les Tuche"; "100 Million Euros" in Ukrainian translation, or "The Tuche", literally translating in English)
Written by Someone random freelancer. ?Let it be… Eric Horsted, «Orange Is the New Yellow»)
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: AJ and Mike Reiss
(the recent time Anderson and freelance writer coworked was «Undercover Burns»)

THE SIMPSONS TO BECOME BILLIONAIRES IN MAY IN SEASON FINALE "100 Billion Dollars"

To hide from IRC, mr. Burns transfers ALL his fortune (here revealed, that's $100 billion) to Homer ("temporary", it's actually common dark scheme within bad riches, who wants to… err, why I tried to overexplain this. This was done in "C.E.D'oh" mmm… rehash:P). However, after "IRC time" Homer and rest of the Simpsons don't want to return "dirty money" to Burns and spend them to whatever they want and can… [Burns tries to deliver lawyers, but they would rather work for rich, reliable people than poor and misery Burns]

So, here's season 4 episodes ideas
  1. Homers Shrugged (TBI401)
  2. Carl and the Chocolate Factory (TBI402)
  3. Don't Try Switching Channels (TBI403)
  4. Treehouse of Horror [season 4] (TBI404) - - Halloween
  5. Teen Time (TBI406)
  6. L'Non-Arrivée d'un Train en Gare de Springfield (The Non-Arrival of a Train at Springfield Station) (TBI405)
  7. Nothing Coming up Bart (TBI407)
  8. Going VR (TBI408)
  9. Meine Little Story (TBI410)
  10. Let it Snow (TBI411) - Winter special
  11. Tales from the Couch (TBI409)
  12. The Simpsons Blues and Fun (TBI413)
  13. 100 Hours or More (TBI412)
  14. Lisa without Sex (TBI414)
  15. Valentine's Day of Horror (TBI415) - Valentine's day
  16. Eat, Pray, Gill (TBI416)
  17. Words of a Feather (TBI417)
  18. Numb and Number (TBI418)
  19. The Visitor Did It (2 parter)
  20. (TBI419-420)
  21. Bunny for My Country (TBI421) - Easter
  22. Blue-Haired Advocate of Devil (TBI422)
  23. The Secret Bum of Bart Simpson (TBI423)
  24. Mother Simpson Past (TBI424) - mothers day
  25. 100 Billion Dollars (TBI425)

Wait soon for new ideas... (actually I have toooooones of ideas-ahead).:oops: and for season 5 highlights

Back