The B's episodes ideas

Police Academy (you know what has the same title)
Written by Al Jean and Brian Kelly
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: AJ

Chief Wiggum was transferred to Police Academy as teacher for new rookies. However, to earn their respect, he must go through obstacle course... Meanwhile Lisa befriends with girl Sally, known as "Little Crazy Cat Girl" (non-relative with Crazy Cat Lady, but just love cats)
Guest stars: someone from "Police Academy" cast; Kaley Cuoco ("The Big Bang Theory") as Sally

Good Lack, Homer! - scheduled to air before st. Patrick Day
Written by Elisabeth Kiernan Averick
Directed by David Silverman (for some reason)
EP: Selman

Homer found the four-leaf clover and believe he'll get luck. In the same time, Marge doesn't believe in such old-fashioned superstitions. However, after Homer lost his lucky clover, he all luck turns away from him, and he becomes the most unlucky and misery person in Springfield. Now the family (including skeptical oriented Marge*) must find something to return Homer's luck.
Guest star needed

*Lisa isn't the skeptic for this time, cause she as ordinary child worries about her father

In my view, the episode is really funny, and as silly as Scully episodes 20 years ago:D

The Gray and the Gay ("The Blue and the Gray" episode and song titles pun)
Written by Rob Lazebnik
Directed by Mathew Nastuk
(this trio recently worked on «Pork and Burns» episode)
Initial title was "Let It No" ("Let it go" song and "Let it snow" pun), but come a better one

Burns finally found out, that Smithers is gay and he always in love with Monty. (COME ON!!!:D). After some days of skepticism and "caution" behavior Burns can't stand see him and fires Smithers. In response to this, the latter organizes a protest against gay discrimination in whole town… Meanwhile, [during cleaning the gutter] Homer opposes the pigeon nest (what stucks the gutter).

Actually, in this episode Smithers would do real COMING OUT. I meant, he always shames revealing his orientation. Either someone near him says about it or he always just veiled to show it by jokes or gags. Watch the series: there isn't any moment he open says "I'M GAY" as well as Burns doesn't know about it.:oops: The closest moment was the confession in "The Burns Cage", but when it ended up with "joke" Burns didn't get, I, who is heterosexual, if anything was disconcerted on when the show put a full stop in that Smithers story .:zapgator: . So, on purpose, I came up with this idea

Last edited:
Breaking the 4th Wall Completely - scheduled to air on The Simpsons anniversary April, 19th
Written by Caroline Omine
Directed by David Silverman and Matthew Faughnan
EP: Matt G., James Brooks

THE SIMPSONS CHARACTER GOING OUT OF CARTOON IN APRIL

In this experimental episode, when another episode of the show is showed to focuse group, they are already bored with the show and don't like it at all. In the moment, when producers decide to cancel The Simpsons, some cartoon characters (like TS family, of course, err... I don't know, Moe, Barnie, Burns and somebody other) are "walking out" from cartoon dimension into "real world" to convince the people (crew and the viewers) the show must go on…

First, all the episode is normal animated as usually, not "live-action". Second, though there are "generic" cast and crew" portraited, but still can be many special guest cameos from the real crew. In my view, there could be Matt Groening, James Brooks, Al Jean, Matt Selman, Caroline Omine, David Silverman (the last 2 served as voice actors for the show actually) at least…

It should be interesting;)

Lisa the Veteran (logically continue of "Lisa the Vegetarian" and "Lisa the Veterinarian")
Written by Joel Cohen
Directed by Mark Kirkland
(this trio recently coworked on "The Masked Teacher" idea; wr. and dir. has worked recently on «Homer the Father»)

LISA COMES FACE TO FACES WITH PAST FOES IN MAY

During several-day reenactment of the battle for Springfield (with all equipment and outlook), at the "kids version" (taken place nearby the real "adult" reenactment) Lisa alone with one side must confront her ill-wish girls from the past* on another side. They hurt Lisa not just physically (a little, they're children at all:P), but morally with bad words.

*And now, the most interesting part:D The foes are: Sherri and Terri (of course), Allison Taylor (S6E2; hello to Jakey Prince [MENTION=86919]Trab Pu Kcip[/MENTION]; guest voiced by Winona Ryder), Alex Whitney (S10E1, guest voiced by Lisa Kudrow), Francine Rhenquist (S12E16; guest voiced by Kathy Griffin); Juliet Hobbes (S20E9; guest voiced by Emily Blunt); Taffy (S22E20; because she stopped her real love with Milhouse; guest voiced by Kristen Schaal), Ms. Cantwell (S24E15, because she clearly was portraited as Lisa's ill-wisher; guest voiced by Tina Fey); Isabel Gutierrez (S25E6; guest voiced by Eva Longoria); Harper Jambowski (S27E6; guest voiced by Kristen Bell) and those 3 girls in S31E21 without Addy (guest voiced by... respective actresses). That was really hard to assemble them ALL.
They are those girls, who had some conflict with Lisa in some episode despite in most cases there was happy end with it.

Again, Lisa is alone, because all of her past friends-girls "either moving out or rehab in madhouse or dead" (that's sad, but funny line:lol:). I.e. Addy (S31E21), Tumi (S25E21), Sally ("Police Academy" idea, see above) and others.

Also come to one scene (funny/not - in your view). At the battlefield Wiggum pointed to "kids" area
- Oh, this year the reenactment was interested so many girls [with happy sense].
[Lou] Is it bad chief?
[Wiggum] No, not at all. Just sad, that there is a few of boys interested [and pointed to Ralph, who run around with weapon saying something stupid]

So how Lisa can saved? (*some pause*) Not sure for next, but I have possible, also extraordinary solution: Lisa appeals to ALL her romance (also with gust stars):lol::lol: for the help. She leads the "last battle" and eventually, her romances come up with those girls foes (if whoever left without pair I'm too lazy to count the boys again he/she end up with the same one (i.e. boy with boy, or girl with girl, you got it)).

Phew! Making this idea was hard, but exciting:)

Mommy, Can You Live With Me? ("Grampy Can Ya Hear Me" and "Poppa, Can You Hear Me?" titles pun) - Mother's Day themed episode
Written by J. Stuart Burns
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss
(wr. dir. and Jean recently coworked on TH30)

SKINNER FREES FROM BEING MOMMY BOY ON MOTHER'S DAY
When Agnes Skinner goes into long trip for a rest, Skinner stays alone and loves new live on his own [without constant remarks]. Meanwhile, Bart very worries for Marge, who hardly recovers from COVID ”flu".

The subplot based on my real experience and should be really sweet and emotional. Hope for this story:shygator: As for the main plot, not sure in it, initially I came with it earlier a bit; just wanted to combine 2 mother-son stories for Mother Day episode

Riding RV ("Going RV" tv show title pun, inspired by seeing it)
Written by Ryan Koh
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: Bill Oakley & Josh Weinstein
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on "Dad-Feelings Limithed")

HOMER TO BECOME TV BUYER IN MAY

Homer hired on tv show named "Riding RV" (parody on Discovery show"Going RV", where people inspect 3 RV's and eventually choose 1 of them) as fictitious buyer of car, who actually doesn't buy anything, and just plays role as "casual customer" (Homer appears in some episodes of show, being different personality every new time, i.e. a bachelor/big family guy not that one / gay-vet etc.; actually it's just my fiction, and I don't, if fictitious buyer are really on that Discovery show). However, once Homer DOES WANT to really buy "the coolest RV, he'd seen in that short job time".
Guest star needed

I'm a Dad Guy ("I'm a bad guy" line from popular song title pun) or Walking Dad ("Walking Dead" title pun)
Written by Caroline Omine and some random inactive writer... i.e. William Wright

BART BECOMES HOMER IN SEASON FINALE IN MAY

Marge forces Homer to spend more time with Bart. After two really bond up, Marge realizes, that Bart is similar to his dad [the boy subconsciously copies Homer's behavior, also Bart starts to eat as Homer you understand, what I meant and Marge even saw, that... Bart's belly became more protuberant, like Homer's:P]. Because of that, Homer must set a bad example to son by doing "the worst thing he ever done" (*spoiler twist* Homer overdid it to the point, that Bart's scared his father and run away from home). Meanwhile, Lisa helps the Spuklers to earn money for romantic family around-the-world trip... working in their meth business.

1) that's mentioned earlier "Homer/Bart interesting plot". It should be funny and sweet story (for more, because of the crew)
2) to be honest, often (about 50/50) I come to the title first, and then to the plot around it:gatorshrug2:. But this time, there wasn't so. And first I thought about the plot (particularly the twists), and later start to find the suitable title. I'm a Dad Guy ("I'm a bad guy" line from popular song title pun) or Walking Dad ("Walking Dead" title pun) are just very first variants. FYI, here another versions:
Bart the Dad Guy ("Bart the Bad Guy" episode title pun)
Dad Bart ("Dead Bart" title pun)
Bart's not Dad ("Bart's not Dead" episode title pun)
and more original Homer^2 ("Homer^3" segment title pun)

So, here's season 3 episodes ideas
  1. Teen Again (TBI301)
  2. One Word Title Episode (TBI302)
  3. Word Peace (TBI303)
  4. Treehouse of Horror [number] (TBI304) - - Halloween
  5. Midway to Heaven, Highway to Hell, and Back (TBI305)
  6. The Earth Is Yellow as a Grape (TBI306)
  7. A Video Dance (TBI309)
  8. Family Bull (TBI307)
  9. Great Writer Hope (TBI308)
  10. Christmas of Horror (TBI310) - Christmas
  11. This Is New Mexico, Baby (TBI314)
  12. House of Past (TBI312)
  13. Ad-Nature Time (TBI313)
  14. Homer, Sweet Homer (TBI311)
  15. I (Romantic) (TBI315) - Valentine's day
  16. Police Academy (TBI316)
  17. Good Lack, Homer! (TBI317) - st. Patrick's day
  18. The Gray and the Gay (TBI318)
  19. Breaking the 4th Wall Completely (TBI319)
  20. Riding RV (TBI322)
  21. Lisa the Veteran (TBI320)
  22. Mommy, Can You Live With Me? (TBI321) - mothers day
  23. I'm a Dad Guy (TBI323)

Wait soon for new ideas... (actually I have toooooones of ideas-ahead).:oops:

And, again, I want to ask you for feedback:)

So, traditionally, preview of next, 4th, season of my episode ideas/stories (name, how you want).

1) there'll be stories about: Lenny, Carl, Patty and Selma (again, twice :) ), Skinner, Gill, Smithers (hope, all 2 prepared episodes be in season 4), and... Mona Simpson.
2) there'll be some "story arc" like... that Lisa learnt Italian in "Hot mommas", and the next episode was about Italy. Kinda so.
3) there'll be really cool idea for another two parter. No spoilers, but *cough* detective;-Q
4) this season (as always) I'll try to add more diversity among characters... I mentioned it about male/female stories.
5) that one promised "trip to Germany" episode coming soon
6) err... there'll be at least 3 anthology episodes (1 of them you'll probably know th)

That's all for now

The titles of first new eps. of season 4 (start to post next week) ;)

Homers Shrugged ("Atlas Shrugged" title pun) - See bellow

Carl and the Chocolate Factory ("Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" title pun) - See bellow

Don't Try Switching Channels ("Switching Channels" title pun) - See bellow

Treehouse of Horror [insert any Romanian number] - Halloween special - See bellow

L'Non-Arrivée d'un Train en Gare de Springfield ("L'Arrivée d'un train en gare de La Ciotatin" title pun, in English it's "The Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat Station") - See bellow

Teen Time - See bellow

Nothing Coming up Bart ("Everything coming up Milhouse" phrase reference) - See bellow

Going VR ("Going RV" tv show title pun) - See bellow

Last edited:
Homers Shrugged ("Atlas Shrugged" title pun)
Written by Tim Long
Directed by Jennifer Moeller

HOMER BECOMES MOTIVATE COACH IN SEASON PREMIERE IN SEPTEMBER

To raise self-esteem, Homer visits motivation courses (where coaches say "You are the best!", "Keep going steps to your dream", if something doesn't exceed, then: "I know, you can do better, try it", and sorta of these anytime phrases). After he recovers psychologically, Homer joins the coach team, and immediately reach success. Later, one of his ward (let he named him Warren, voiced by guest star) pretends always sad and incompetent to show Homer actually can't help him [and other people], discredit Homer and bring back him to mood low…

Rejected title: "See My Best" ("See My Vest" pun)

So, how is the idea for you?

Carl and the Chocolate Factory ("Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" title pun)
Written by Some random freelancer (Let it be… Dave King, «The Town»)
Directed by Michael Polchino
EP: David Mirkin

CARL BECOMES FAT GUY IN OCTOBER

Carl fall in love with new SNPP chocolate bars (he for the first time really love food - as Homer always:)). When mr. Burns wish get rid all of them (because bars are liked by Carl only, and no refunds their provider), he immediately gives them free to Carl. As result, Carl gradually develops obesity problems. Meanwhile, Bart discovers his passion for drawing ["classic" drawing, using easel] in all-new "Carl and the Chocolate Factory". well, the last perhaps was exceed

Don't Try Switching Channels ("Switching Channels" title pun)
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Mike Scully

PATTY AND SELMA SWAP PERSONALITIES IN OCTOBER

After terrible accident Patty and Selma got into hospital with part amnesia (they can recognize all others, but forgot ownselves, don't tell me it's done-re-redone story, I never mind :nuh-uh:). Nobody, even Marge, other can distinguish, who is who (their "usual" clothes are replaced by hospital robe, while their haircuts damaged and both have just disheveled, unformed hair). Homer tries to "find out", and successfully... missed, but nobody suspects it, and everything goes normal (that' a major spoof on long-time show joke, that Homer always confuses, which is Patty or Selma:lol:). Nothing can go wrong, if two look-alike twins just swap lives, right? (if not bring to mind, that one of sisters is lesbian)
Guest stars: it'd be great, if some pair of famous look-alike twins guest

Confess, the plot may sound too unrealistic and silly, but, just as idea, it wouldn't be worse, than other particular real show stories, would it?

SO, how is the idea for you?

Treehouse of Horror [insert any Romanian number] - Halloween special
Written by Some random freelancer (let it be... Megan Amram)
Directed by Rob Oliver

IT'S DONUT-WASTE-GHOST HORROR IN ALL-NEW TREEHOUSE OF HORROR

Million Donuts, Baby ("Million Dollars, Baby" title pun) - Parody on "The Box" 2009 film. Homer is given a case with lifelong donuts stock, but with one condition - every time he eats a donut, any random among his familiar people will be killed…

How Death You (Greta Thunberg's phrase "How Dare You?" title pun) - Lisa protests against SNPP and eventually it closed. But the question rising: where the radioactive waste to get? [Burns throws all in the town water system...]

Dead Bart - When Bart dies (from another Homer's strangling, or from his bad prank), his ghost getting fun on Earth. (some rehash of "G-G-Ghost Dad")

P.S. The next THOH idea (already prepared) will be much scarier, you'll see;)

SO, how is the idea for YOU? (yes, I apply to you, stupid dear reader)

L'Non-Arrivée d'un Train en Gare de Springfield (The Non-Arrival of a Train at Springfield Station) ("L'Arrivée d'un train en gare de La Ciotatin" title pun, in English it's "The Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat Station")
Written by J. Stuart Burns
Directed by Lance Kramer
(wr. and. dir. recently coworked on «Friends and Family»)

THE SIMPSONS TO TAKE A LONG TRAIN RIDE IN NOVEMBER

Returning from some off-screen adventure, somewhere in USA (let it be Dallas or maybe that often mentioned Delaware), the Simpsons family are going home by train (with many carriages, different types, and they are in ordinary compartment carriage. That's important), however they misleaded train company name "Orient Speed Express" as "road to anywhere with oriented speed". They discover that, when the train the train passed the Springfield station, and going by express (namely without any stops) to Near East (across Alaska, Russia, Himalayas, India, and so on) - 5 days in a road.

Homer trying to encourage sad Lisa by showing, how train ride (within the coupe) could be [something wind from "Heartbreak Hotel"]. Meanwhile, Bart (with the aim of get fun) and Marge with Maggie (with the aim of seeking some help to quit) are going though [=visit] many wagons.

Now backstory: first of all, I personally loved traveling by trains, however there wasn't really "train trip" in the Simpsons (I can remind only "train setting" in "Simpsons Tall Tales" and train scenes in "Thursdays with Abie"). So, I came up with idea, where OFF are most of time in the train.
Next, Orient Speed Express is reference on Oriented (as known as Eastern) Express - a long-distance passenger train service, which used to go from Paris to Istanbul (unfortunately I couldn't find, how long time the real trip took - 5 days is just random number).
The subplot "Bart and Marge go though wagons" is inspired by Infinity Train cartoon, and B&M may see (in Ukrainian language "carriage" translates as "wagon", so I'll use the latter): classic ordinary wagon, 1800ths-type wagon; future of train-building wagon, wagon-cafe; sleeping wagon, wagon, full of yokels (where more people, than in Indian train, if you understand what I mean), random-themed park wagon, and so others.

Guest stars: Albert Brooks as conductor in the Simpsons' wagon; Ashley Johnson (actress, who portraits Tulip Olsen, main character, in Infinity Train) as random-themed park wagon conductor.

SO, how is the idea for you-choo-choo...

Teen Time (actually no pun, but there is TV program with the same name on one of Ukrainian tv-channels, so… err some pun is:P)
Written by Cesar Mazariegos
Directed by Steven Dean Moore

JEREMY PETERSON GOES TO UNIVERSITY IN NOVEMBER

When Jeremy Peterson (aka Squeaky-voiced teen) lost his acne, he realizes, that enough grow up (=ready) for getting higher education in [some out of Springfield] university (doesn't matter how old is he - he "just" looks younger). So, he decides to left all his part-time jobs, particularly in "Krusty Burger". Krusty hires Lisa to accompany him [NOT undercover], and convert back him home [cause he's anyway "irreplaceable employee"]. :lol:I can see joke here:
Lisa: But why me? I'm just 8-year-old girl.
Krusty: Come on! Nowadays people, namely kids, acts older their age. Just look: you always wear a dress, pearls, have adult views, and your voice is just... like you're 50, at least. No offence. Look at [some reference to the famous celebrity, who doesn't act his/her age]

Meanwhile, realizing, how miserable his life is, Nelson decides to "grow up" stops be a bully and laugh at people (I mean "ha-ha" thing). Even sorry, that Lisa wouldn't see that:D

SO, how is the idea?

Nothing Coming up Bart ("Everything coming up Milhouse" phrase reference)
Written by Ryan Koh and someone random inactive writer... let it be Peter Gaffney ("TH17", "Homer Scissorhands")
Directed by Mark Kirkland

HOMER AND MARGE GOING TO BREAK UP BECAUSE OF BART IN NOVEMBER

After Kirk and Luann van Houten publicly sorted things out (=had a conflict), they have a very happy time of reunion. It makes Milhouse so happy, so he brags to Bart. Also wishing have a "cute family time" later, Bart decides to quarrel his parents, but goes too far...

I know, it is rehash of: "I'm with Cupid", "Milhouse of Sand and Fog" (reverse) and "Postcards from the Wedge". As a result, it's another marriage crisis (with not originally plot), but as I said early "the episode sounds like hit-or-miss, but (hypothetically) it can turn funny"

So, how is the idea for you? (wait, this question is rehash of itself)

Going VR ("Going RV" tv show title pun)
Written by Rob Lazebnik and Brian Kelly
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: AJ and Mike Reiss

HOMER TO LIVE IN VIRTUAL REALITY IN NOVEMBER

Homer enjoys his new virtual reality helmet (unpopular, but really cook thing prof. Frink invented) and thinks it's way better than phew reality live. He was very fond of helmet [almost always wears it], that didn't notice the car go to him. After the accident the helmet was broken, and Homer got traumatic brain injury, as a result of which [and electric impulses helmet produced] Homer sees the world as he wears VR helmet. He thinks it's the best can be happened, because now he can "live" in a world, created by his imagination or at least change his view on "really people" (just by mind power)
[Most of episode is seen though Homer's eyes - in the first person]

I was afraid it'll be similar to rehash of "Brick like me" or "Friends and Family", but reading that now it sounds really cool or interesting

So, how is the idea for you? (that question is not just collection of word, if ath. I really want a feedback opinion how this idea are in your opinion)

No comments, what's it

Tales from the Couch ("Tales from the Crypt" title pun) - See below

Meine Little Story ("My Little Pony" title pun) - See below

Let it Snow (actually, not only the famous song has the same name, but also recent Netflix horror film, take it;)) - See below

100 Hours or More - See below

The Simpsons Blues and Fun (haw, it's a reference to me on Twitter - The Simpsons News and Fun, NOT ad :D) - See below

Lisa without Sex (in advance I say "sex"="gender":lol::lol: ; "Lisa with an 'S'" episode title pun) - See next page

Last edited:
Tales from the Couch ("Tales from the Crypt" title pun)
Written by John Frink
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on «Simprovised» episode)

SEE THE TETRALOGY ABOUT COUCH GAGS' CHARACTERS IN ALL-NEW "Tales from the Couch"

You read the headline.:D This time I even didn't come with any concrete plot.:oops: Just say: what about the episode with characters from some "special" couch gags and countinie of them [gags]. I mean:
1) that frog family from early Scully-era couch gag. In fact, the couch gag was suggested by Dan Castellaneta's niece. And actually, it's really nice;
2) those butterfly family from after-"The Longest Daycare" couch gag for "Moonhine River". Also, without any words, just music;
3) the continue of that "global warming" couch gag ("Grampy Can Ya Hear Me") - how would be the life on that Kang and Kodos planet?
4) anti-utopia about "couches take over the world"

…and, but really not sure, if it would be needed 5) about Sampsans

An anthology about couch gags is a good idea ( Given the effort they put into them ), in fact I'm surprised they never though of it

Also, I've though, they easily could chose one of "special" couch gag from each season (even from 1990th) and expand this story into either full segment or at least some anthology segment. Initially, it'd can be a good tradition (as well as THOH episodes).

Meine Little Story ("My Little Pony" title pun)
Written by Dan Greaney
Directed by Michael Polchino
(that trio recently coworked on «Diggs» episode)

GERMANY SEEMS NOT TO BE SO GREAT IN ALL-NEW "Meine Little Story"

To beat back the money for new bad "Duff" beer, produced in Germany, Moe and the Simpsons flight in Germany. Besides the main aim of trip, Lisa enjoys the original [="in original language"] literature of classical authors (Johann Goethe, Grimm Brothers, Johann Christoph Gottsched, Ernst Theodor Amadeus Hoffmann and other world-famous German writers) and accidently causes international controversy on which language is better: English [Lisa thinks so] or German? (Yeah, the substory sounds a way better, then the main one:D)
Guest stars: Werner Herzog as himself and some other famous German actor/actress

I'm all for an episode set in Germany, I'm kinda surprised that the writers haven't attempted one, even after mentioning them in other episodes. Keep up the good ideas!

I'm all for an episode set in Germany, I'm kinda surprised that the writers haven't attempted one, even after mentioning them in other episodes. Keep up the good ideas!

Thank you! On this occasion I share, that just recently come with really interesting idea for really good format bender (flashforward)… Wait some time, and stay tuned;)

P.S. Because I all today am thrilled by that showrunning news + today I finally finished my second all-Simpsons-episodes watching (lasts for 2.5 years), I'm just emotionally tired to post new idea:oops:|. It will be tomorrow. does this sound too pathetic? )))

Let it Snow (actually, not only the famous song has the same name, and recent Netflix horror film) - Winter special (i.e. scheduled to air before Christmas)
Story by Al Jean Teleplay by Carolyn Omine and Rob Lazebnik
Directed by Rob Oliver

THE SIMPSONS ARE HATED BECAUSE OF STUCK UNDER THE SNOW IN DECEMBER IN ALL-NEW "Let it Snow"

First, in Springfield the Simpsons prepare to family mountain winter vacation, and watch TV to look on that mountains. Showed one of "extreme seeker adrenaline", who lost and stuck over mountains, because of what all rescue equipment and employee are mobilized for help. Marge grumbles, that he shouldn't be saved - he is to blame himself, that decides to "seek adrenaline in dangerous mountains", the government shouldn't give any money on it...

Being already on that mountain ski resort, the Simpsons ride on sleight and... ironically fall under deep layer of cold snow. When eventually [after several days; family alive because of clever divide of supplies they had in bags] they are rescued. However, again ironically, everybody hates them, because that operation cost "many millions of dollars", and even National Budget was cut because of it (many Springfield citizens and even celebrities grumble on the Simpsons).

The episode is inspired by that... every year, unfortunally, there are extremes, who in the stupid aim of "get adrenaline" go in the snow mountains alone, and every time they lost (just recently, in Ukraine it ended fatale). In the same time, watching news about it, actually many people, being in own homes, behave, like Marge, - are angry and think the government shouldn't give any money on rescue operation. My speculation was "what if add here some irony of fate?" It would be really clever and emotional story, I think

Guest stars: Jimmy Kimmel as one of those angry celebrities - he's angry, because his show was reduced just to "empty studio and he just eat the can corn"

100 Hours or More
Written by Dan Vebber
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Matt G., James Brooks
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on "Bart the Bad Guy")

BART HIDES AS LONG AS POSSIBLE IN ALL-NEW "100 Hours or More"

There is new popular Internet challenge "100 hours", which induces to kids to hide from anyone for 100 hours (a bit more, than 4 days and nights) without making any contact. Popular blogger Reaction Guy (from "Bart the Bad Guy"* , guest voiced by Tal Fishman) after finishing it made a video, where [in a rude way] threw challenge to Bart Simpson. Bart decides to show everyone, what is he capable of. Bart decide to hide in a really abandoned place as long as possible [even more than 100 hours]And, as in "Gone Boy" a searching party starts to find him
* this character, and the episode crew are really coincidence, not made on purpose, or so

Base on that story is, again, reality. Before COVID times, in 2018-2019, there were popular really dangerous such-typed challenges, i.e. Blue Whale Challenge or 24 Hour challenge. How you can found out, the "100 hours" is base on latter one.

So, how is the idea for you? "24 hours to say the answer" challenge:cool:

The Simpsons Blues and Fun (haw, it's a reference to me on Twitter - The Simpsons News and Fun, NOT ad :D)
Written by Some random freelancer (let it be... Robert Cohen, "Flaming Moe's", season 3)
Directed by Matthew Faughnan

STRANGE MUSIC TRIO COMING IN ALL-NEW "The Simpsons Blues and Fun" yes, that's musical after all

Homer, Krusty the Clown and Lisa create own musical trio to perform/sing blues songs. Later, after reaching success, Homer and Lisa declare, that Krusty [with his humor image] is odd in sad blues… (actually Krusty agreed to join just because his show felt "very low", he's unlovable, and felt so sad, as blues genre needs; because of him the trio has media-platform for show and promotion - you may guess, what the plot twist, after he was expelled:oops:|). Meanwhile (in background), Marge finally liked jazz music, though Lisa now love blues more.
Guest stars-singers needed

Burns finally found out, that Simpsons is gay and he always in love with Monty.
U mean Smithers ?:D
BTW, i liked
- Homer and Skinner switch (though they could just switch jobs)
- The Jazz and Helmet episodes
- The switching channels but without amnesia consequences, maybe body swap
- The Bart wants to hide
- The Homer in Mona's House is great (maybe the ending too quick)

Last edited:
Burns finally found out, that Simpsons is gay and he always in love with Monty.
U mean Smithers ?:D
Haw-Haw:lol: I didn't even noticed. Thanks, I'll correct
BTW, i liked
- Homer and Skinner switch (though they could just switch jobs)
- The Jazz and Helmet episodes
- The switching channels but without amnesia consequences, maybe body swap
- The Bart wants to hide
- The Homer in Mona's House is great (maybe the ending too quick)

Thank you, it's pleasure:) Remars accepted for the future ;) Another Mona idea is supposed as next "mother's day special".
Uh.. I really can't remember "The Jazz and Helmet episodes".:P Which they are by titles, can you point out, please?

Back