The B's episodes ideas

I liked smarthouse, what if and the feud with two artists episode. I don't know if yu know Hey Arnold, but it reminds me the partners episode, which was great

1) Thank you!
2) Yes, I know about "Hey Arnold", though I haven't seen it so much (perhaps, I was too young, when it translates in my country).
3) Now the most closer what you said, I had was "Stars War" episode - feud between two celebrities. But maybe, later I come to something about it.;)

New episode

My Chazy Ex-Girlfriend ("My Crazy Ex" and "My Chazy Girlfriend" titles pun)
Written by Al Jean
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: AJ

The old [and aged a bit] friend of Ned Flanders - Rachel Jordan (guest voiced by Shawn Colvin) returned from The World Christian Music Tour. She forgives Ned [the start of "I'm Goin' to Praiseland"] and both fall in love in each other again. However, when they start live together, Ned finds out, that Rachel is a bit radical in terms of religion (even more, than Flanders)...

You're welcome. In fact, i talked about one Hey Arnold episode in which two singers were pissed one another.
Cool idea with Rachel, i now that in one comic, Burns wanted to rename the church leading Ned and his sons search a new religion.

The Wild and the Wildest (or Generation Rap - didn't decide)
Written by John Frink
Directed by Michael Polchino
EP: David Mirkin
(wr. and dir previously co-worked on «The Bart Wants What It Wants», 19 years ago; and this season "7 Beer Itch")

Grampa reveals, that he used to strangle and be angry Homer, like now he strangles and angries at Bart. Homer found, that "he went over this fase" [he didn't want to strangle anymore] and fears he's becoming his father [he starts to behave like old man].

The episode sounds like hit-or-miss, but (hypothetically) it can turn funny

I did a bit longer hiatus on purpose, cause the next 2 episodes are connected with changing of setting and possible story arc. Here are them both!

Pearl by Ocean (actually, this title is reference to "Odesa - pearl by sea", a song about Ukrain city Odesa, but this is only title pun, and no, I'm not from Odesa)
Written by Ryan Koh
Directed by Bob Anderson
(this trio worked recently on «The Winter of Our Monetized Content»)

Homer gives Marge a ring, but the stone in it turns out to be a fake from Hawaii. The Simpsons fly there so Homer can complain to the manufacturer. Meanwhile there Krusty arrives at advanced training courses for comedians (here is the possibility for guest stars).

Hawaii Five-D'oh ("Hawaii Five-0" title pun)
Story by J. Stewart Burns, Teleplay by John Frink and Dan Vebber
Directed by Lance Kramer

Homer is disapointed, that he couldn't conquer the wave. So, in the last day of Hawaii, during strong storm he must do it... [Marge and kids worry about him, and Marge is so angreed, they're about to going to airport alones, without Homer]
Guest stars: Lawrence O'Donnell as himself (to inform about the storm) and maybe another guest star with briefly cameo on the beach

I do not exclude that in the future I'll make another Hawaii/see/ocean episode...

Sideschool Bob
Written by Some random freelancer (let it be... Daniel Furlong, "King Leer")
Directed by Mathew Nastuk
EP: Matt G., James Brooks (in the style of seasons 1, 2)

When Bart gets obnoxious to Skinner, he decides do radically and hire Sideshow Bob as new teacher. For the first look, Bob indiffers from other teachers, but Bart suspects something evil...

The Good Dr. Lenny ("The Good Doctor" and The Abominable Dr. Lenny from "Dark Knight Court" titles pun)
Written by Elisabeth Kiernan Averick
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Selman

Lenny decide to implement his old dream - to be a doctor. First, he starts just as assistant doctor [to give something, or print anything], but soon he succeeds in his loveable doctor job [I meant he got the promotion and then succeeds]. However, being a good doctor he renounces his former life and friends...

Guest stars: Freddie Highmore (performs the main role in "The Good Doctor") as Steven, Lenny's patient and Hugh Laurie as himself/House, M.D. briefly cameo.

Oh, I've just noticed, that my ideas could fill entire season. Well, if so:
  1. Better Call Do'h (TBI101)
  2. Duty Two (TBI102)
  3. #BlackCatsLivesMatter (TBI103)
  4. Frinkhouse of Very-Scary Horror (TBI104)
  5. Stars War (TBI106)
  6. The Ship on Water (TBI105)
  7. Nobody Better Lay a Finger on My Bartfinger (TBI107)
  8. Lisa, It Isn't Your Bithday! (TBI109)
  9. Marge the Bribe (TBI108)
  10. 'Tis the Christmess Season (TBI110)
  11. The Masked Teacher (TBI111)
  12. Itchy and Scratchy episode (TBI112)
  13. That's Another Story (TBI115)
  14. I Love You (TBI113)
  15. Yellow Revolution (TBI114)
  16. Fare Off (TBI116)
  17. Easter of Horror (TBI117)
  18. Good Boy - Sensitive Boy (TBI118)
  19. Little Men (TBI119)
  20. My Chazy Ex-Girlfriend (TBI120)
  21. The Wild and the Wildest (TBI121)
  22. Sideschool Bob (TBI124)
  23. Pearl by Ocean (TBI122) - mothers day
  24. Hawaii Five-D'oh (TBI123)
  25. The Good Dr. Lenny (TBI125)

Wait for new ideas...

Here is the NEW season ideas titles

Principal Minds ("Criminal Minds" title pun) - See below

The Way She Was ("The Way We Was" and so on title pun) - See below

The House Is where the Heart Is ("The Home Is where the Heart Is" title pun) - See below

Timeless ("Duffless" and so on title pun) - See below

Fire Love (2 parter) - See below

Last edited:
Principal Minds ("Criminal Minds" title pun)
Written by Tim Long and Miranda Thompson

When Skinner owes the mob money for the Springfield Elementary school, it becomes the property of Fat Tony [you understood the reference to Joe Mantegna...] and his men. Tony becomes nes principal and wants to remake the school on its the northern Italian model. Meanwhile, Grampa discovered, that single senior fathers of kids get much benefits, so he asks Lisa to play along with him. [actually I considered this subplot for "Dr. Lenny", but here the sub-plot would be more suitable, imho]

The Way She Was ("The Way We Was" and so on title pun)
Written by Valentina Garza
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss
(wr. and dir. coworked at "Loan-a Lisa")

Helen Lovejoy brings Marge on her alumni meeting [cause other Springfield women and Reverend Tim were busy and Helen must bring some "one"]. However, there reveals the hard life way Helen used to be... Meanwhile Homer is fired from work [for another time] because of his "addiction" playing the "match-3"-typed game [similar to "Candy Crush"].

The House Is where the Heart Is ("The Home Is where the Heart Is" title pun)
Written by Rob Lazebik
Directed by Lance Kramer
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.

Springfield hospital decided to open entire "Heart transplant center" with financial aid from mr. Burns [one of that his "manifestation of kindness"]. Despite the good technology, there isn't any heart donors. To prevent loss of money, Burns starts in personal watch for Springfield Retirement Castle seniors waiting for any... dead "volunteer". However, during it he gets the heart attack and needs urgently heart transplantation himself...

[actually now I realize, this title would be more suitable for some episode about "memories about Simpsons house", but let be "Burns needs heart"]

The House Is where the Heart Is ("The Home Is where the Heart Is" title pun)
Written by Rob Lazebik
Directed by Lance Kramer

Springfield hospital decided to open entire "Heart transplant center" with financial aid from mr. Burns [one of that his "manifestation of kindness"]. Despite the good technology, there isn't any heart donors. To prevent loss of money, Burns starts in personal watch for Springfield Retirement Castle seniors waiting for any... dead "volunteer". However, during it he gets the heart attack and needs urgently heart transplantation himself...

[actually now I realize, this title would be more suitable for some episode about "memories about Simpsons house", but let be "Burns needs heart"]
Do we get a conclusion?

I'm interested to see how this would end honestly.

Do we get a conclusion?

I'm interested to see how this would end honestly.

Well, thanks:) I'm always happy to write plot conclusion.

Let it be like that...

To conserve vitality, Burns was put into a coma (what's logical in the way of medicine). Smothers immediately in all media (Internet ads, billboards with Burns) gives announcements of a "big reward" to urgent volunteer donor (namely his/her family after donor's dead, *cough*). Nobody wants again.

However the ad is seen in Burns' family house by his still alive mother [see episode "Homer the Smithers", this time voised by guest star]. As speed as possible she arrives to Springfield [She is very rude with all as her son. She does that comedy gags regarding "she remember in 1895..." and so on]. Surprisingly, she just having fun with his half-dead son... But she gives him her heart [still rude; even during operation medical staff jokes "Thanks God, she eventually shut up..."].

After [successful] operation, during Burns' home reabilitation Smithers said about act done by his mother and give a letter from her "personally to Monty". It states, how she was disappointed and angree in who Burns become, that he never calls her nor gave money. But she always loved him [and so on, so on...] and her death wishes to him are:
1) don't be good, just do anything he want; 2) make her the most pompous she always wanted and 3) PLEASE care about family house.
Respecting mother, Burns do what he wants - denied the idea with "Heart transplant center" [cause it's never be profitable business], but on the save money he...demolishes a family house only to build "Daphne Burns' heart education center-museum" about how heart works and that sometimes it can be splintered (literally and figuratively).

Whooh. To be honest to turn just funny idea, in my view, into really intersting episode with emotional ending, pottential from Bill Oakley & Josh Weinstein era was really cool and hard activity. Thanks, Elf Girl for motivation.

P.S Of cource I missed some jokes like refference to Blood Feud Homer gave Bart to hospital saing "Take the boy's heart. He anyway will grow as sucker, but thus I'll be rich" and others

Timeless ("Duffless" and so on title pun) - Another Halloween non trilogy episode
Written by Brian Kelley
Directed by Michael Polcino

Backstory - no kidding, this idea and title came to me in a dream :gatorshrug2: However after real think about, I decided to add this one. Sorta of experiment

Residents of Springfield are informated [via media and so on], that, in fat, their town is unique zone, where there isn't any time stream, noone gets old nor dies [at least, "for a week or 2"]; all are the same age [Lisa screams "I'm always 8; even when I had birthday, I'm stil 8!"]. That's all caused panic in the streets of Springfield... [not confused with the real upcoming episode, though it was better plot, imho]

That's rethinking of real theory describtion, that Springfield is out of time and aged characters, who left town for some time (Sanjay, Mike Sochia and so on). That would be something crazy:P...

Fire Love (2 parter)
Written by Jeff Martin and Suzanne Martin (his wife)
Directed by Rob Oliver
(I'll put the start synopsis only)

After Homer for another time maked Marge angry with his activity, Marge realises, that she isn't able to forgive him anymore and decides to divorse and let Homer out... [it's more dipper than just rehash of "Secrets of Successfull Marriage"] Meanwhile, because of faulty wiring Springfield Elementary burns in fire [don't worry, at night, where nobody was in it] and there isn't any place in the town to teach kids [either a litte of place or another funny reasons]. So Skinner decide to disband the School community.

Was really busy, but I'm back)

Picco Dante - See below

Citizen Ukraine ("Citizen Kane" title pun) - See below

Mr. and Mrs. Smithers ("Mr. and Mrs. Smith title pun) - See below

Religion and Medicine - See below

Are You there Santa? It's me, Maggie ("Are You there God? It's Me, Margaret" title pun) - See below

Forrest Gone ("Forrest Gump" title pun) - See below

The Boy, who Grew Too Much ("The Man, who Grew Too Much" episode and "The Man Who Knew Too Much" titles pun) - See below

Mad Selma (seriously, Matt Selman title pun) - See below

MonoLisa (*sigh* "Mona Lisa" and so on titles pun, the last was used in 2010) - See below

Last edited:
Picco Dante
Writen by Cezar Mazariegos
Directed by Matthew Nastuk

All around from pupils to cons are crazy about epic evening show with obstacles "Picco Dante" [parody on the same sport activities show, i.e. Wipeout], when every winner's wish done. When another episode comes to Springfield, Sideshow Bob challenge to Krusty - if Bob wins he released from jail and Krusty will be arested instead him for all Bob's term [that is lifetime]. Because Krusty seriously really didn't want to deal with Bob, and because of Bart beged very much for his idol, Homer take that challange in "Picco Dante". Discovering the Homer at the start line, Bob whisperin to the show staff clarifies - if he win Bart will join Krusty in the prison...
(in my view, it should be really funny episode)

Guest stars Kelsey Grammer as Sideshow Bob and some commentator of such shows as himself

Citizen Ukraine ("Citizen Kane" title pun) (yes, sooner or later, I'd write such episode:D)
Written by Some random freelancer (let it be... Eric Kaplan, "The Saga of Carl")
Directed by Jennifer Moeller

(cause this one is about my native country, I properly wrote the idea matherial, which is more this time:))

Constantly hearing about Ukraine's involvement in the past of one of the candidates for US presidency, Homer got sick of it and decide to travell all family there to explain, who is who. There, during the excursion, the Simpsons discover that Ukrainians know little about the truth about Americans, so Homer changes his plan and tries to "briefly" tell [his] truth about America. Meanwhile, when Homer give his "point of view", Marge is so impressed by the folk culture of Ukraine that she wants to arrange some kind of performance. (sorry for "contry-ad like plot", but: a) it's just my idea and I'm from here; b) that's my own right - to write whatever I want:))

Also, non-written plots
  • Lisa as running gag, corrects Homer "that's not Russia". Due to different historyc reasons, many foreigners think "Ukraine is the part of Russia". NOT! They're different countries with different people, culture and strategic way.
  • Bart learns some words in ukrainian language (like "козак - kozak", "гринчак - hrynchak" or "скотина - skotyna"), thinking they are swears. (btw, скотина can mean "brute" at max).

Guest stars: Mila Kunis (who is actually came from Ukraine) as Olha, excursion guide*; Volodymyr Ostapchuk and Timur Miroshnychenko as Journalists**

*as for Olha character: 1) in Ukrainian transliteration of name "Ольга" Olha is correct variant, though "Olga" is more known wordwide and the name is refference to more famous "Ukrainian-French" actrees Olga Kurylenko, who is also came from Ukraine; 2) Olha character is just casual tired excursion guide with a little of werdness", but when she listens to Homer it interested her and she wants to turn his words into some history she'd can presents at her job;
**these guys are/were worldwide famous because they hosted Eurovision Song Contest 2017 (in Ukraine). They both perfect know English, if anything.
Volodymyr Ostapchuk is famous in Ukraine host (recalled, he'll host upcoming The Masked Singer adaptation), offten voice-over actor, has an education as an English teacher (this fact I knew just today) and just "that funny guy". If not Eurovision he'd emmigrate to Canada - true story.
Timur Miroshnychenko - is also famous host, voice-over for many programs of Ukrainian Public television (including all Eurovision Song Contests).

Last edited:
Mr. and Mrs. Smithers ("Mr. and Mrs. Smith title pun)
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Mark Kirkland

Weylon Smithers dares to change his gender [and changes to Weylona, I'm not lazy, it just seemed funny]. Everybody in town mostly criticize for his "stupid act, because he was respected before" [althrough, not all pay attention to him at all; someone, like, to said, Comic Book Guy, just doesn't care]. However, Burns is the one, who [dening, that Weylona is really Smithers] falls in love with him/her. Smithers has a dilema: which of "them" Burns loves more (or does Burns love "real" Smithers)?

I'm ready to some controversy or "it's rehash of "Undercover Burns" or even "Werking Mom"":D

Last edited:
Religion and Medicine
Written by Some random freelancer (let it be… Megan Amram)
Directed by Michael Polcino
EP: AJ and Mike Reiss

After Marge sincerely confessed at Catholic church, she comes to thought, that she anyway won't able to abstain from sin (even the smallest), so she decides to entirely change her life… Meanwhile, Homer must spend a 24 hours under dr. Hibbert's supervision at hospital because of his [Homer's] trauma. [Homer's fully operational, that just "potentially caused disease"; he stood with Hibbert everywhere that works in hospital - shortly "Homer and Hibbert at hospital plot"]

Are You there Santa? It's me, Maggie ("Are You there God? It's Me, Margaret" title pun) - Christmas special
Story by Al Jean Teleplay by Carolyn Omine and J. Stuart Burns
Directed by Steven Dean Moore

While Homer decide to exclaim to Bart and Lisa ["cause, they're grown enough" + Homer drunk beer before], that "Santa's not real, and that's all by people themself" [though Bart and Lisa "aren't babies and known about it for a long], Maggie eavesdrops it, but wants to clarify. After she found "hidden" gifts, she decides to go looking for "real" Santa in the snowstorm…
[again, Maggie is gone on Christmas Eve is the snow town *sigh* You don't believe, but that's really coincidence, I hadn't notice:P But 2 differences: it's snowstorm instead of "fabulously snowy Springfield"; this time Maggie is target on something]
In my vie, this episode should be really sweet and heartbroken :maggiesmiley:

Forest Gone ("Forrest Gump" title pun)
Written by Michael Price

During family vacation at Buffalo Hump (I meant "some place in USA where there is possibility for vacation on the mountain, with near forest; "Buffalo" I just chose randomly because of similar view via maps:P), Lisa is missing at forest and have a fantastic animated journey alone...

Needing of some musician guest star

In my view of this there is beautiful and colorful animation at night a la Blazed and Confused

The Boy, who Grew Too Much ("The Man, who Grew Too Much" episode and "The Man Who Knew Too Much" titles pun)
Written by Dan Vebber
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Mike Scully
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on «The Book Job»)

As punishment Homer makes Bart wore Marge's "tight uncomfortable" big-platform shoes. However, later Bart likes his new status of "tall guy", even takes some photo comparing to others. Those photos are seen by [staff of] Guinness Book of Records, who wants to arrive at Springfield to clarify and note "the tallest 10-year boy". Bart someway must to keep his "height" secret [namely that he wearing shoes]

idea for typically Scully episode:P - maybe sounds dump, but funny I hope

Mad Selma (seriously, Matt Selman title pun)
Written by Tom Gammill & Max Pross
Directed by Lance Kramer
EP: Matt Selman :rimshot: kidding: I see it in Al Jean style

After tired Selma shouts at Ling, her daughter, the girl run away, which makes Selma going mad. When she (with the help of her entourage, including Simpson family) finds her she rejects everyone and take big care over Ling [making all for her, but doesn't pamper her]

MonoLisa (*sigh* "Mona Lisa" and so on titles pun, the last was used in 2010)
Written by Joel Kohen
EP: Matt Selman
(wr. & dir. coworked recently on «The 7 Beer Itch»)

After some intelligence game, Lisa realizes she hadn't any interesting hobby [besides saxophone]. In long searching she find herself in really unexpected thing…

P.S. I'll take a little break with ideas until 2021. So, see you soon here, with new episode ideas...:)

Thanks to all who read with interest my ideas for episodes this year. Hope you won't disappoint with the new ones;)

Last edited:
Oh, by the end of year let's add some sorta of intrigue!;)
One of future episodes will include a spoof/parody on some animated show I wrote about on NHC...

Happy 2021!

My Smoothie Valentine ("My Funny Valentine" title pun) - Valentine Day episode - See next page

The Cat as the Pet ("The Cat in the Hat" title pun) - See below

Homer, Marge & Marriage Crisis - See next page

What if-fy… - See next page

The Picture of Hooverian Gay ("The Picture of Dorian Gray" title pun)

Krusty+ ("Disney+" title pun) - See next page

The Simpsons 1000 - See next page

The Da Vinci God ("The Da Vinci Code" title pun) - See next page

Last edited:
The Cat as the Pet ("The Cat in the Hat" title pun)
Written by Elisabeth Kiernan Averick

After injected anesthesia [at Vet, after some trauma], Snowball V [under anesthesia impact] run away from the Simpsons family to find his [or her?..] origins [if you're geek :nerdrazz: and remember "I D'oh-Bot", I'll add before Crazy Lady Cat]

Actually, I want to recreate sorta like "The Way of the Dog", but with Snowball. Of course, I don't expect for repeating its great quality, but at least want to suggest this really sweet story

Back