The B's episodes ideas

Bohdan

СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ!!! ГЕРОЯМ СЛАВА!!!
I've thought, whether post such thread for a long time... and eventually I decided:)

I have a several plot ideas. In my head they sounded pretty good, but I won't be against some real critica.;)
I'll post a new plot after enough responds to previous one. In italic my own comments
So, start on)

Better Call Do'h ("Better Call Saul" title pun)
Written by Dan Vebber
Directed by Mathew Nastuk
EP: AJ
(writer, director and ep are chosen just random:P)
To pay off a debt to the mafia Homer became telephone operator in new Fat Tony's company. [though the plot is possible, but maybe, a bit late, isn't it?] Meanwhile, Maggie run away to revenge Jimbo Jones, who had offended her earlier.

Last edited:
I've thought, whether post such thread for a long time... and eventually I decided:)

I have a several plot ideas. In my head they sounded pretty good, but I won't be against some real critica.;)
I'll post a new plot after enough responds to previous one. In italic my own comments
So, start on)

Better Call Do'h ("Better Call Saul" title pun)
To pay off a debt to the mafia Homer became telephone operator in new Fat Tony's company. [though the plot is possible, but maybe, a bit late, isn't it?] Meanwhile, Maggie run away to revenge Jimbo Jones, who had offended her earlier.

Sounds fun. Maybe you could elaborate a little more though.

Thanks! Err.. I'll tried, but this was supposed just as "synopsis"

...Suddenly Homer's routine work is reversed when a call, which came, is from Marge

That actually does sound fun. So Marge is calling in a favor from the mob and Homer answers it?

Duty Two ("Dirty Three" title pun)
Written by Rob Lazebnik
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
(this pair... even trio recently worked on "Frinkcoin" episode)
(writer, director and ep are chosen just random:P)
Homer must be on duty on the Nuclear Plant several nignts [because he'd never been before]. Homer stays alone, only with mr. Burns, who is very irritating and bothersome. Unable to stand Monty, Homer makes a big mistake...

#BlackCatsLivesMatter (#BlackLivesMatter title pun; too early???)
Written by Stephanie Gillis
Directed by Timothy Bailey
(this trio recently worked on "A Tree Grows in Springfield" episode)
Snowball V [remember, it's female... alright] befriends with one kitty of Crazy Cat Lady [almost entire all episode she has "moment of enlightenment" and normal talk]. One day that kitty "becomes pregnant" and gives birth to kittens. Suspecting that "tough friendship" with Snowball V was involved, Lady decides to get rid of kittens [hope, you understood, what I mean - simply drown]. However, Lisa stands for these "irregular" animals. Meanwhile, Marge wants to better discover her son by trying to get his phone.

My idea for Halloween special (this time no THOH)

Frinkhouse of Very-Scary Horror ("House of Horror" and THOH title pun, "very-scary" is refference to Frink's speach... perhaps)
Written by Carolyn Omine and Brian Kelly
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
Professor Frink re-equips his house into SmartHouse, however [as always] something go wrong with his invention. Frink seeks for help. However, everybody who entered the house [and be scanned by house's inconspicuous state-of-the-art scanner to analyze all psychophysical stimuli of a person] falls in convulsions and starts to see his\her the greatest fear...

(the episode is format-bender and more like "22 shorts...")

The Ship on Water ("The Shape of Water" title pun)
Written by Some random freelancer (let it be... Eric Kaplan, "The Saga of Carl")
EP: Selman
The family has a vacation on a passenger cruise. On the ship, Bart falls in love with an Indian girl (voiced by some Indian guest star); Lisa has fun discovering from thew staff [guest star voiced the capitan], how the cruise works; Homer is sad, because Marge pay attention to Maggie more, then him. However, the vacation ends, when the ship's engines fail and it gets stuck in the middle of the ocean...

Stars War ("Star Wars" title pun)
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Bob Abderson
(this trio recently worked on «Kill Gil, Volumes I & II» episode - 14 years ago from 2020)
The once famous duet of artists (singers, comedians etc., voiced by 2 guest stars) comes to Springfield in their [at, least] reunion tour. However, they have a heavy conflict, in which the Simpsons family is involved.

Nobody Better Lay a Finger on My Bartfinger (or Nobody Better Lay a Finger on My Bart's Finger, "Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger" title pun)
Written by J. Stuart Burns & Caroline Omyne
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Bill O. & Josh W. (yes, them, their seasons' style)
After Bart got some injuries (even with blood) Marge starts to observe him and serve keep as the pupil of the eye (in ukr. = very strong). Though, Bart is irritated by it, but Marge doesn't want to stop.

(it's some rehash of "Peeping Mom", but in this case Mage does it with love)

Oh, I realized, I have several ideas, so I'll better post all the titles, which I have by now, and just will update with respective posts.

Marge the Bribe - see below

Lisa, It Isn't Your Bithday! ("Lisa, It's Your Bithday!" title pun) - see below

'Tis the Christmess Season ("'Tis the Christmas Season" or just "'Tis the Season" title pun) - Christmas episode - see below

The Masked Teacher ("The Masked Singer" title pun) - see below

Itchy and Scratchy episode ("Itchy and Scratchy Show" title pun) - see below

I Love You - Valentine Day episode - see below

Yellow Revolution (the real "Yellow Revolution" aka "People Power Revolution" and "Colour revolution" title pun) - see below

That's Another Story - see below

I'll be posting update in the future;)

Last edited:
Marge the Bribe
Written by Some random freelancer (let it be... Eric Horsted, "Orange Is the New Yellow")
Directed by Chris Clements

For the first time in her life, Marge is forced to disobey the law and give bribe [in the title "bribe" - the person, who gives bribe money]. After that, she sufferes depression. Other Simpsons help her overcome this condition and accept, what the real world is. But is it for the better?..

(I know, know, this breaks continuity)

Lisa, It Isn't Your Bithday! ("Lisa, It's Your Bithday!" title pun)
Written by Al Jean
EP:AJ
(the duest coworked on "Daddicus Finch" and "Mr. Lisa's Opus")

Bart decides to make cruel joke over his sister and changes her birthday day in social media. A few days later, Lisa's birthday comes, but nobody outside her family (the main 4) congratulates her on it. When Bart reveales it was his prank, Lisa loudly declares, that doesn't want to see and live with her brother...

(The episode is a spoof, how people remember about somebody's birthday only from social media notification.
In my head, episode is very nice, isn't it?)

My idea for Christmas episode

'Tis the Christmess Season ("'Tis the Christmas Season" or just "'Tis the Season" title pun)
Story by: John Frink
Teleplay by: Rob Lazebnik and Brian Kelly
Directed by: Mathew Nastuk

Christmas is coming badly for Simpsons: while Bart and Lisa have their final tests [in the end of semester] on Christmas Eve, and Homer must stay at Plant due to emergency (and work with Burns' close observation) [on that day too], Marge doesn't manage ["in the last minute tradition"] to prepair for Christmas without any help. Besides that, Maggie is gone in the fabulously snowy Springfield...

The Masked Teacher ("The Masked Singer" title pun)
Written by Joel Kohen
Directed by Mark Kirkland
EP: Matt Selman
(wr&dir duet has worked recently on «Homer the Father»)

After delay for "a five-minute teachers meeting", which was devoted to individual safety equipment in times of pandemic, Ned missed and unable to take a protective mask. His appearance forces Skinner to lock him in closet during the school studing. There, Ned learns [reading his newsfeed] from "unreliable sources" that "masks and the latest technology contribute to the development of COVID". He must notify everyone...

The Masked Teacher ("The Masked Singer" title pun)
Written by Joel Kohen
Directed by Mark Kirkland
EP: Matt Selman
(wr&dir duet has worked recently on «Homer the Father»)

After delay for "a five-minute teachers meeting", which was devoted to individual safety equipment in times of pandemic, Ned missed and unable to take a protective mask. His appearance forces Skinner to lock him in closet during the school studing. There, Ned learns [reading his newsfeed] from "unreliable sources" that "masks and the latest technology contribute to the development of COVID". He must notify everyone...

Sounds fun, but I think suggesting that would be very controversial and might have a negative impact.

The episode suppose to show, how some people (like "Jerkass Ned") easily believe fake news (including those modern COVID-19 fakes).

I choosed "Covid" topic, and it's right, cause it's actual now. But, of cource, that can be about fakes in general.

Thank you for your opinion. I think it's good when an episode gets criticized (good or bad):)

The episode suppose to show, how some people (like "Jerkass Ned") easily believe fake news (including those modern COVID-19 fakes).

I choosed "Covid" topic, and it's right, cause it's actual now. But, of cource, that can be about fakes in general.

Thank you for your opinion. I think it's good when an episode gets criticized (good or bad):)

While satirizing Covid deniers is a good idea, using an established character to do it is what I have a problem with. It would have the same problem as The Monkey Suit, as well as that FG episode where Lois and Peter don't vaccinate Stewie.

I thought about that idea for classic "Jerkass Homer" at Nuclear Plant, but it would be not so originally) So, I gave it to some popular secondary character. I didn't see Burns, Moe or Smithers himself on that role, so, thankfully, that Ned's a teacher too, I gave it to him.

Yes, perhaps this episode wouldn't be great (in reality), but, IMHO, that satire idea (no matter what character) has a right to be.

Itchy and Scratchy episode ("Itchy and Scratchy Show" title pun)
Written by Brian Kelly
EP: Mike Scully
(wr&dir duest previously worked on «Woo-hoo Dunnit?»)

Bart is sick with a virus [this time, generic virus, i.e flu], that makes him very itchy and so irritated [some spoof on "Little Big Girl" bubble]. The only way to calm him down [by Marge] is with rare... hemp cider yogurt. Meanwhile, after Grampa gets lost at the plant, he decides to settle there and it is difficult (physically) for Homer to evict him.
Guest stars: Werner Herzog as Walter Hotenhoffer

[actually, "hemp cider yogurt" isn't so wrong. Nowadays I've personally seen ads with different drinks with "hemp extract" (cosist about 1% at maximun). So, it's fully legally:)]

Last edited:
I Love You - Valentine Day episode
Written by Jeff Westbrook
(this trio recently worked on "Let's Go Fly a Coot")

Seeing, how the students are indifferent to romance (due to excessive Internet-spam with "dishonestly messages" [hope, you know, what I meant]), Lisa decides to revive the tradition of "secret Valentines" and she is really shocked, when she got anonymous valentine card from someone... it's Bart  Meanwhile, Homer makes various romantic gestures and gifts for Marge (though it is not even necessary [this time Homer do this just he loves her, not on some purpose]), which causes caustic envy in other women.

In my view this one may be SO cute:)

Yellow Revolution (the real "Yellow Revolution" aka "People Power Revolution" and "Colour revolution" title pun)
Written by Some random freelancer (let it be... Bill Freiberger, "She of Little Faith")
Directed by Rob Oliver (for some reason I forgot about him in earlier episodes)

Mayor Quimby trapped by debts and constant claims of citizens. He voluntarily [run away and] resigns, "giving" the Springfield (I mean all power) to mr. Burns. He makes everyone in the city work for his nuclear plant (literally and figuratively) [creating sorta of dystopia]. Only detached from it, Quimby can help the people...

That's Another Story
Written by Jeff Martin
EP:AJ

After Homer ashamed Marge, they have a quarrel [for another time], when Marge said, that it would be better, if she didn't waste years on Homer. Then, Homer has a dream-flashback, what was, if he left Marge after discovering she's pregnant with Bart... [agree, it's too rude].
2nd part (flashforward) Homer wakes up at night, and finding, that Marge is still angry at him, have another dream-flashforward to previous one. After many years he'll meet Marge with adult Bart [the only child, Marge then didn't have any relationships and was alone], who is so angry at his "father"

[marriage crisis + flashback + flashforward; how is it?]

NEW upcoming episode titles

Fare Off ("Face Off" title pun) - see below

Easter of Horror ("House of Horror" and so on titles pun) - see below

Good Boy - Sensitive Boy ("Good Boy, Bad Boy" title pun) - see below

Little Men ("Little Women" title pun) - see below

My Chazy Ex-Girlfriend ("My Crazy Ex" and "My Chazy Girlfriend" titles pun) - see next page

The Wild and the Wildest (or Generation Rap - didn't decide) - see next page

Hawaii Five-D'oh ("Hawaii Five-0" title pun) - see next page

Pearl by Ocean (actually, this title is reference to "Odesa - pearl by sea", a song about Ukrain city Odesa, but this is only title pun) - see next page

Sideschool Bob - see next page

Last edited:
Fare Off ("Face Off" title pun)

"Fare" in the meaning "value of life"

Written by Joel Kohen
Directed by Timothy Bailey
(this trio coworked recently on «Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles»)

To popularize Springfield the mobile game "The Springfield Tapped Out" [yes, the spoof on "The Simpsons Tapped Out"] about Springfield citizens is developed. However, Krusty the Clown discovered he is missed in the game for the reason of not enough importance [his character image was replaced by the clown from Shellbivile]. So, with Bart's help, he trying to show his value as someone another then just TV clown.

Maybe, not originally idea, but exactly elaborated - Easter themed trilogy (my first)

Easter of Horror ("House of Horror" and so on titles pun)
Written by Al Jean and Matt Selman (really - don't said you didn't think about it)
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman (again - don't said you didn't think about it)

Mad the Rabbit ("Pat the Rabbit" title pun)
(done in the style of children books - without clearly outlined background)
Lisa and Milhouse discover Easter bunny and his ability to produce the the most delicious [colorfull] egg... by vomit them, when bunny is scared.

Passion of Jesus 2.0
Bloody reimagination of Passion of Jesus (with Springfield characters), when Jesus actually won...

Let it Bart ("Let it Be" title pun)
Bored by Easter church ceremony, Bart comes to the real meaning of Easter. For this from Heaven he gets from God the power of make his wishes come true. However, Bart's imagination is very dark...

Guest stars: James Corden as Easter Bunny (just because of his role as Peter Rabbit in the same name film)

(actually, I'm religious believer, so, for the God sake, the last 2 segments should be done good)

So, how is the episode?

Good Boy - Sensitive Boy ("Good Boy, Bad Boy" title pun)
Written by David Stern
Directed by Lance Kramer

After getting a head injury, Bart become a "little, good, very sensitive [in secnce of often crying] to others words to him" boy (not a pranker). In the time, when people all around either don't care Bart or have fun with his new state, only Lisa can honestly care about his brother

(in my mind, this is a very sweet episode:))

Little Men ("Little Women" title pun)
Written by Rob Lazebnik
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
(wr. and dir. recently worked on «Friend with Benefit»)

The biggest unfortunates of Springfield - Gill, Milhouse & Kirk van Houten - bound together and open a new successfull buisness [a franshize "Quality and safety" - to prevent various accidents].

I liked smarthouse, what if and the feud with two artists episode. I don't know if yu know Hey Arnold, but it reminds me the partners episode, which was great

Back